Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art trades??
1 2 3 4
@Altair Your art is really nice! For s sketch though, maybe 20kT-30kT in price range, a colored sketch perhaps 40kT and a lined/colored/shaded thing could be 50kT?? I am terrible at pricing lmao. But I suggest pricing somewhere in between the minimum and maximum that you want to be paid. And that be said, would you be willing to draw my Skydancer Gruuvae's gijinka? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12027416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120275/12027416_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/3428/f/2015/250/9/7/mechanic_by_rniq-d98ryfi.png[/img]
@Altair Your art is really nice! For s sketch though, maybe 20kT-30kT in price range, a colored sketch perhaps 40kT and a lined/colored/shaded thing could be 50kT?? I am terrible at pricing lmao. But I suggest pricing somewhere in between the minimum and maximum that you want to be paid.

And that be said, would you be willing to draw my Skydancer Gruuvae's gijinka?

12027416_350.png

mechanic_by_rniq-d98ryfi.png
LWDw43p.png
@Kiryo
kue

@PrincessRibbons
Thanks for the input! I should try to average everyone's prices later XD

@Cobalt
yes hello that would be cool lol

@Fragminted
I'd love to do an art trade! ^ v ^ And I don't mind, as long as we can improve and have fun with it XD

@Lup
Thank you very much! it seems everyone has different opinions on the prices :v

@WhateverTrash
ahhh thank you ; v ; I like your pixels~
And I'll try to give her a shot, but it might not turn out well XD
@Kiryo
kue

@PrincessRibbons
Thanks for the input! I should try to average everyone's prices later XD

@Cobalt
yes hello that would be cool lol

@Fragminted
I'd love to do an art trade! ^ v ^ And I don't mind, as long as we can improve and have fun with it XD

@Lup
Thank you very much! it seems everyone has different opinions on the prices :v

@WhateverTrash
ahhh thank you ; v ; I like your pixels~
And I'll try to give her a shot, but it might not turn out well XD
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair You're welcome and thank you, I'm really excited to see how she turns out! :D

A lot of people like my pixels too LOL
@Altair You're welcome and thank you, I'm really excited to see how she turns out! :D

A lot of people like my pixels too LOL
LWDw43p.png
@Altair
uihfaisohfoas THANKYOU1!!!! i loooovoe it1!
@Altair
uihfaisohfoas THANKYOU1!!!! i loooovoe it1!
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@WhateverTrash
sort of did this while watching something, so it might not be that good ; v ;
I'm not experienced with girls so I tried a different, chibi ish style :v

omg you have a sho one that's amazing
so zetta slow

@Kiryo
I'm glad you like it! ^ v ^
@WhateverTrash
sort of did this while watching something, so it might not be that good ; v ;
I'm not experienced with girls so I tried a different, chibi ish style :v

omg you have a sho one that's amazing
so zetta slow

@Kiryo
I'm glad you like it! ^ v ^
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
aah cool ;w; like i said my art is pretty bad, but you can take a look at my gallery here if you want examples. (ofc the more recent they are is how close/accurate it is to my art style at current, though i can do multiple styles)
i'm not 10/10 at drawing humans, but i do my best. ;v;
@Altair
aah cool ;w; like i said my art is pretty bad, but you can take a look at my gallery here if you want examples. (ofc the more recent they are is how close/accurate it is to my art style at current, though i can do multiple styles)
i'm not 10/10 at drawing humans, but i do my best. ;v;
34822.png
Hearts
FR+3 • they or she
Ping Me to get my attention
easter egg funy
tqGkHih.png
2VtxnMX.png
eswSnrS.png
7IMhuGK.png
@Altair

omg your art is gorgeous ; ; <3 ! I suck at pricing tho xD could i be added to the pinglist ^^ ?
@Altair

omg your art is gorgeous ; ; <3 ! I suck at pricing tho xD could i be added to the pinglist ^^ ?
@Fragminted
omg what are you talking about your art style is so adorable ; A ; if you have too much trouble drawing humans I'm totally okay with a dragon drawing! I also have multiple styles actually, I think I have at least two sort of distinct chibi styles that I draw with (one looking more adventure time like than the other? I'm not too sure).

I haven't arranged the dragons in my lair though, so there are some dragons in the first ish pages that I'm actually trying to sell haha

@ChaosMagara
Thank you so much! And sure, I'll add you to the ping list when I do ever open up shop~
@Fragminted
omg what are you talking about your art style is so adorable ; A ; if you have too much trouble drawing humans I'm totally okay with a dragon drawing! I also have multiple styles actually, I think I have at least two sort of distinct chibi styles that I draw with (one looking more adventure time like than the other? I'm not too sure).

I haven't arranged the dragons in my lair though, so there are some dragons in the first ish pages that I'm actually trying to sell haha

@ChaosMagara
Thank you so much! And sure, I'll add you to the ping list when I do ever open up shop~
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
thank you <3
@Altair
thank you <3
@Altair
aaAA if you say so ;v;/
nah, it's fine, though! i can try to draw either human or dragon if you want. (i'm fine with p much anything, but if it can't be done, i'll let you know! ;o;) do you have any preference as to which dragon of yours that i draw? i'd admittedly love if you could draw avery or as his human form (which, as a note, he's really smol by default :v). ^^; but if you can't, that's totally fine too!
@Altair
aaAA if you say so ;v;/
nah, it's fine, though! i can try to draw either human or dragon if you want. (i'm fine with p much anything, but if it can't be done, i'll let you know! ;o;) do you have any preference as to which dragon of yours that i draw? i'd admittedly love if you could draw avery or as his human form (which, as a note, he's really smol by default :v). ^^; but if you can't, that's totally fine too!
34822.png
Hearts
FR+3 • they or she
Ping Me to get my attention
easter egg funy
tqGkHih.png
2VtxnMX.png
eswSnrS.png
7IMhuGK.png
1 2 3 4