Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | • Clan Unity •
1 2
@souphands

Your Clan is absolutely AMAZING!!! I love how you've set up their profiles and they have an inventory and all of it. I just love all of this! :D

That being said. If this post is in the way, let me know and I'll Gladly delete it! ^_^
@souphands

Your Clan is absolutely AMAZING!!! I love how you've set up their profiles and they have an inventory and all of it. I just love all of this! :D

That being said. If this post is in the way, let me know and I'll Gladly delete it! ^_^
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
@TwoJay
Oh my goodness.....thank you...so much ;o; !!! I worked so hard on it and it's just so so nice to hear someone say something nice about it T-T your comment is fine!! Everything I needed clean is just on the first page :D
I'm actually in the middle of a clan shift!! I'm going to write it that a large volcano nearby erupts and their lair is in the path of the lava flow so they have to leave D: it won't be ruined, but totally closed off for the time being. Lots of digging and mining would be required to break through :< they'll travel West as they go, selling what items they could save in time etc. By the time they hit the coast they don't have much left but they have enough for a smallish ship and some new garb! So they form into a crew and set up a new lair along the coast of the ashfall waste in some small caves in the large cove next to the 2 islands :D
And tbh all of this is just because I really really like old sailing fiction and I wanted to get corsair apparel for my dragons...yep! I have to tweak so many bios and write a bunch of new stuff, but it'll be great!!!
Again thank you so much for commenting!! :'> it's given me a good boost to get started very soon!
@TwoJay
Oh my goodness.....thank you...so much ;o; !!! I worked so hard on it and it's just so so nice to hear someone say something nice about it T-T your comment is fine!! Everything I needed clean is just on the first page :D
I'm actually in the middle of a clan shift!! I'm going to write it that a large volcano nearby erupts and their lair is in the path of the lava flow so they have to leave D: it won't be ruined, but totally closed off for the time being. Lots of digging and mining would be required to break through :< they'll travel West as they go, selling what items they could save in time etc. By the time they hit the coast they don't have much left but they have enough for a smallish ship and some new garb! So they form into a crew and set up a new lair along the coast of the ashfall waste in some small caves in the large cove next to the 2 islands :D
And tbh all of this is just because I really really like old sailing fiction and I wanted to get corsair apparel for my dragons...yep! I have to tweak so many bios and write a bunch of new stuff, but it'll be great!!!
Again thank you so much for commenting!! :'> it's given me a good boost to get started very soon!
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2