Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw my Dragon/OC Contest RESULTS
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
Sorry that mine is going to be late. I got upset with my first, second, and third work. I will keep trying, forgive me if I miss this ;=;
Sorry that mine is going to be late. I got upset with my first, second, and third work. I will keep trying, forgive me if I miss this ;=;
No worries, you still have a month to work :)
No worries, you still have a month to work :)
@Wesleydog Ooooh! I would love to join! Now I just need to decide which one to draw
@Wesleydog Ooooh! I would love to join! Now I just need to decide which one to draw
e4KA7gv.jpg
@wesleydog
Oh man, there's only one day left! I'll see how I go for time-I might draw the Guardian or the Wildclaw.
@wesleydog
Oh man, there's only one day left! I'll see how I go for time-I might draw the Guardian or the Wildclaw.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@wesleydog
those are some really neat prizes you have got there!
@wesleydog
those are some really neat prizes you have got there!
@QuetzalQueen One day left? ovo This doesn't end until February 27, and it's currently January 24th! :)
@QuetzalQueen One day left? ovo This doesn't end until February 27, and it's currently January 24th! :)
@wesleydog
Well, it is the 25th in New Zealand, and I thought that the 26th of January might be the 27th in your country. But thanks for letting me know I have more time!
(I do get confused with different time zones on Flight Rising)
@wesleydog
Well, it is the 25th in New Zealand, and I thought that the 26th of January might be the 27th in your country. But thanks for letting me know I have more time!
(I do get confused with different time zones on Flight Rising)
@wesleydog
Can I still join the contest?
@wesleydog
Can I still join the contest?
cYLTSks.jpg
@QuetzalQueen Oh, no, the contest ends in February, so that's next month :) But I totally get the confusion of different time zones *u*

@Shaiylo Absolutely! :)
@QuetzalQueen Oh, no, the contest ends in February, so that's next month :) But I totally get the confusion of different time zones *u*

@Shaiylo Absolutely! :)
@wesleydog
ooh I will join if I find time~
@wesleydog
ooh I will join if I find time~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31