Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw my Dragon/OC Contest RESULTS
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31
@wesleydog

Hello! I'll be joining in on the fun!

@GhostPaladin Pinging so I can find this later!
@wesleydog

Hello! I'll be joining in on the fun!

@GhostPaladin Pinging so I can find this later!
@wesleydog oh man i'd love to enter, this sounds like a lot of fun and i could use some inspiration for art uvu

i do have a question though, am i allowed to draw multiple ocs in one frame (art piece) or would you prefer them separate? (if they aren't specified to be drawn together like Noami and Arden are for example)
@wesleydog oh man i'd love to enter, this sounds like a lot of fun and i could use some inspiration for art uvu

i do have a question though, am i allowed to draw multiple ocs in one frame (art piece) or would you prefer them separate? (if they aren't specified to be drawn together like Noami and Arden are for example)
Did someone post a picture of the Kiamara and delete it? ovo I think I'm going crazy.

@StressedOut I absolutely love that you read their bio and ran with the ship-in-bottle thing! It's so awesome; adding it to the entries tonight ;D

@Hummindbirdb I can give you some personality ideas tonight if you don't mind? It's 6 am here, but I wanted to check in and let everyone know I've been watching the thread!

@unorthodoxed As long as they're the same species, like two humanoid characters or 3 dragons, etc. Even just two ferals is fine. Otherwise it delves into the realm of tricky lore I don't want to have to write. xD

I'll also update the interest count tonight!
Did someone post a picture of the Kiamara and delete it? ovo I think I'm going crazy.

@StressedOut I absolutely love that you read their bio and ran with the ship-in-bottle thing! It's so awesome; adding it to the entries tonight ;D

@Hummindbirdb I can give you some personality ideas tonight if you don't mind? It's 6 am here, but I wanted to check in and let everyone know I've been watching the thread!

@unorthodoxed As long as they're the same species, like two humanoid characters or 3 dragons, etc. Even just two ferals is fine. Otherwise it delves into the realm of tricky lore I don't want to have to write. xD

I'll also update the interest count tonight!
Wow, there are a bunch of awesome entries here! I'm a little intimidated to submit my own! @wesleydog Here we have a Castiel, probably giving some poor soul a health dose of sass. [img]http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah22/FRPICS/CastielOCNOTMINESubmission_zpsmjgtcuuu.png[/img] And, here we have the beautiful unnamed sushi chef. He seems like the smiley type to me. I also thought he might look nice in a purple sweater? [img]http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah22/FRPICS/UnnamedOCNOTMINESubmission_zpsemhm07wg.png[/img] And a question, is it ok for me to comeback and re-post the images if I decide they need a bit more tweaking and I change them some more?
Wow, there are a bunch of awesome entries here! I'm a little intimidated to submit my own!
@wesleydog
Here we have a Castiel, probably giving some poor soul a health dose of sass.
CastielOCNOTMINESubmission_zpsmjgtcuuu.png

And, here we have the beautiful unnamed sushi chef. He seems like the smiley type to me. I also thought he might look nice in a purple sweater?
UnnamedOCNOTMINESubmission_zpsemhm07wg.png

And a question, is it ok for me to comeback and re-post the images if I decide they need a bit more tweaking and I change them some more?
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@wesleydog!
May I use Kosha's image as an example image in my upcoming art shop? :)
@wesleydog!
May I use Kosha's image as an example image in my upcoming art shop? :)
nanban2_by_barguest-d9qq7td.png
@LilBlueSapling I'll add your entries tonight. I love Castiel's sassiness, and the plate of sushi is so cute. I definitely see him as being smiley, too. You're welcome to edit them up to the end date as long as you PM or ping me to let me know you've updated them so I can change the images on the list of entries :)

@Bargunen Of course! :)
@LilBlueSapling I'll add your entries tonight. I love Castiel's sassiness, and the plate of sushi is so cute. I definitely see him as being smiley, too. You're welcome to edit them up to the end date as long as you PM or ping me to let me know you've updated them so I can change the images on the list of entries :)

@Bargunen Of course! :)
@wesleydog, thank you so much :)
@wesleydog, thank you so much :)
nanban2_by_barguest-d9qq7td.png
New entries added; 1 more entry will unlock the higher treasure prizes :)
New entries added; 1 more entry will unlock the higher treasure prizes :)
@WesleyDog Oh man, I fell in love with Shiitake's design and had to draw him! (Milkis included~) Hopefully I got the anatomy and markings correct? [center][url=http://i.imgur.com/84NJjqn.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/wwO1qfl.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Click this smaller version to be taken to the full size![/b][/size][/center] I may have to do a few more entries [s]probably more of Shiitake[/s] and send them in. Turns out this was just what I needed to get past my art block, lol. Cool contest idea, and adorable designs by the way! [s]Hope it's chill if I send a friend request...[/s]
@WesleyDog

Oh man, I fell in love with Shiitake's design and had to draw him! (Milkis included~) Hopefully I got the anatomy and markings correct?

wwO1qfl.png
Click this smaller version to be taken to the full size!

I may have to do a few more entries probably more of Shiitake and send them in. Turns out this was just what I needed to get past my art block, lol.

Cool contest idea, and adorable designs by the way! Hope it's chill if I send a friend request...
@BirdOfInk Ahh, Milkis! I'm so glad someone drew him with it ;__; The anatomy + markings are spot on; thanks for paying attention to the notes. And thank you for being our 20th entry; your piece has been added to the list of entries.

The original prize of 300k treasure has been raised to 500,000.

Second prize has been raised from 150k treasure to 300,000.

Third prize has been raised from 100k treasure to 200,000.

This raises the original total of 550k treasure in prizes NEARLY DOUBLED to 1 mil treasure.
@BirdOfInk Ahh, Milkis! I'm so glad someone drew him with it ;__; The anatomy + markings are spot on; thanks for paying attention to the notes. And thank you for being our 20th entry; your piece has been added to the list of entries.

The original prize of 300k treasure has been raised to 500,000.

Second prize has been raised from 150k treasure to 300,000.

Third prize has been raised from 100k treasure to 200,000.

This raises the original total of 550k treasure in prizes NEARLY DOUBLED to 1 mil treasure.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31