Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wildthyme Art Pile
1 2 3 4 5
@Idlewildly Yes, that's fine ^^
@Idlewildly Yes, that's fine ^^
zy8HEZC.gif
@idlewildly
Your art is amazing! I love the way you drew that Snapper <3
@idlewildly
Your art is amazing! I love the way you drew that Snapper <3
@Lolschen
Yay, thank you! <3
@Lolschen
Yay, thank you! <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
Bump for a fullbody coatl! :D
Bump for a fullbody coatl! :D
bump ouo Your art is super cute!
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
Bump for adorable art collab with @ElvenFox!
Bump for adorable art collab with @ElvenFox!
@idlewildly hey i own Galaxis, Arcane's Unoffical Newspaper. I was wondering if i could feature some of your art in my firstever issue today? I will give you credit. If you need more info I will leave the link for you!
@idlewildly hey i own Galaxis, Arcane's Unoffical Newspaper. I was wondering if i could feature some of your art in my firstever issue today? I will give you credit. If you need more info I will leave the link for you!
OOf4SrF.gifGalaxis MagazineDQ12RZ9.png+3 FR time OOf4SrF.gif
@Viperia Sure! (If you use any of the ones I didn't do the line art for, make sure to also credit the other artists, please!) ^^ I'd like to read it too, though... or at least see what art you put in it, and not just mine, because I'm sure you'll have other art as well! And I read it can't because it's on the Arcane forum board and thus all 404 to me... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/404.png[/img] Heh. So yeah, more info would be much appreciated. :)
@Viperia
Sure! (If you use any of the ones I didn't do the line art for, make sure to also credit the other artists, please!) ^^

I'd like to read it too, though... or at least see what art you put in it, and not just mine, because I'm sure you'll have other art as well! And I read it can't because it's on the Arcane forum board and thus all 404 to me...
404.png
Heh.

So yeah, more info would be much appreciated. :)
@idlewildly Thank you for letting me use this! Of course i will give credit to all the artists. I'm just going to put the entire welcome page here XD so here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WELCOME TO GALAXIS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Galaxis, the UAN or Unofficial Arcane Newspaper! Here is where most major Arcane events are discussed, (or any events at all) any things people have done, be they good or bad, and a friendly place to chat. More info is below. I am VERY excited to start this! Please leave suggestions by pinging me. Also ping me if you would like to be subscribed to Galaxis. This means i will ping you whenever a new issue comes out. Post schedules and more info below.

Owned by: Viperia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Post Schedule:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I plan to post issues of Galaxis on Wednesdays at 5:00 pm (2:00 p.m FR time) and on Saturdays at noon (9:00 a.m FR time) . however, this may not happen because of personal matters, school, or other things that happen outside of flight rising. This may possibly switch to a weekly thing, but for now it will happen every other day if possible. I will try my best to stick by this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Organization:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is how i hope to organize posts:

1st: Random giveaway. I choose a random person who has commented to get a gem/apparel/coin reward.

2nd: Person of the Day. This will be a special person or 2 who i think deserve to be mentioned because of something special they have done. They will get a Coin/gem (or even drag donation if it's something special) Reward!

3rd: Art of the Day. This will be a special piece of art or 2, be it story or drawing or whatever, that i think deserves to be mentioned. The artist will get a coin reward,

4th: Galaxis Talk. This will be the main piece of the newspaper, addressing the big "talk" of the day, or the big news/drama going around flight rising or in the Arcane flight alone.

5th: Interview. This will be a Person who i interview for any reason, maybe they did something interesting.

6th: The Dragon Show! This will be a collection of wonderful dergs that i have found and would like to share. That's it. A collection of wonderful dergs.

At the end of all of that will be a shoutout to people who helped, banner makers or people who donated or anything else and a Goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chat:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chat room (The comments). Chat about the newspaper or give feedback or talk about anything with anyone! Only rule: Don't be rude! Chat is just that: Chat. Please do not advertise your Company, Hatcheries, Or anything else unless it is asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Donations:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These donations are GREATLY appreciated! That is what gives the person and random and artist of the day their rewards! Even a small donation will help. coins, gems, banners, apparel and even dergs you don't want are accepted. Galaxis runs on donations ONLY, so this is what keeps the first 3 columns running.

I hope you enjoy Galaxis, and if you do please be sure to leave your support, suggestions, or criticism in the comments! Galaxis would like to grow larger! We do not want advertising (Unless YOU want to) so for now it is just the start. Welcome to Arcane's Unofficial Newspaper!

First post will be tomorrow, Saturday, January 30th, 2016.

@idlewildly Thank you for letting me use this! Of course i will give credit to all the artists. I'm just going to put the entire welcome page here XD so here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WELCOME TO GALAXIS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Galaxis, the UAN or Unofficial Arcane Newspaper! Here is where most major Arcane events are discussed, (or any events at all) any things people have done, be they good or bad, and a friendly place to chat. More info is below. I am VERY excited to start this! Please leave suggestions by pinging me. Also ping me if you would like to be subscribed to Galaxis. This means i will ping you whenever a new issue comes out. Post schedules and more info below.

Owned by: Viperia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Post Schedule:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I plan to post issues of Galaxis on Wednesdays at 5:00 pm (2:00 p.m FR time) and on Saturdays at noon (9:00 a.m FR time) . however, this may not happen because of personal matters, school, or other things that happen outside of flight rising. This may possibly switch to a weekly thing, but for now it will happen every other day if possible. I will try my best to stick by this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Organization:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is how i hope to organize posts:

1st: Random giveaway. I choose a random person who has commented to get a gem/apparel/coin reward.

2nd: Person of the Day. This will be a special person or 2 who i think deserve to be mentioned because of something special they have done. They will get a Coin/gem (or even drag donation if it's something special) Reward!

3rd: Art of the Day. This will be a special piece of art or 2, be it story or drawing or whatever, that i think deserves to be mentioned. The artist will get a coin reward,

4th: Galaxis Talk. This will be the main piece of the newspaper, addressing the big "talk" of the day, or the big news/drama going around flight rising or in the Arcane flight alone.

5th: Interview. This will be a Person who i interview for any reason, maybe they did something interesting.

6th: The Dragon Show! This will be a collection of wonderful dergs that i have found and would like to share. That's it. A collection of wonderful dergs.

At the end of all of that will be a shoutout to people who helped, banner makers or people who donated or anything else and a Goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chat:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chat room (The comments). Chat about the newspaper or give feedback or talk about anything with anyone! Only rule: Don't be rude! Chat is just that: Chat. Please do not advertise your Company, Hatcheries, Or anything else unless it is asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Donations:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These donations are GREATLY appreciated! That is what gives the person and random and artist of the day their rewards! Even a small donation will help. coins, gems, banners, apparel and even dergs you don't want are accepted. Galaxis runs on donations ONLY, so this is what keeps the first 3 columns running.

I hope you enjoy Galaxis, and if you do please be sure to leave your support, suggestions, or criticism in the comments! Galaxis would like to grow larger! We do not want advertising (Unless YOU want to) so for now it is just the start. Welcome to Arcane's Unofficial Newspaper!

First post will be tomorrow, Saturday, January 30th, 2016.

OOf4SrF.gifGalaxis MagazineDQ12RZ9.png+3 FR time OOf4SrF.gif
1 2 3 4 5