Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Familiar Coloring Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67
@rainfeather5 are you kidding :D I live in Arizona, and I'm a huge fan of anything desert-related. The Gila Monster stole my heart ^^
@rainfeather5 are you kidding :D I live in Arizona, and I'm a huge fan of anything desert-related. The Gila Monster stole my heart ^^
@reliquiaen :D Thank you so much! I'd be pretty happy to have it win myself hur
@reliquiaen :D Thank you so much! I'd be pretty happy to have it win myself hur
@daarka aa i'm glad<33
i love lizards oh man i'm floridian so we've got lizards of more of a swamp variety, esp tokays in particular, they live on my ceiling and scream all night long

your shard bear is absolutely gorgeous btw, best of luck to you omg!!
@daarka aa i'm glad<33
i love lizards oh man i'm floridian so we've got lizards of more of a swamp variety, esp tokays in particular, they live on my ceiling and scream all night long

your shard bear is absolutely gorgeous btw, best of luck to you omg!!
SIGNATURE3.png
@Daarka

Oh thank you so much for supporting me, There's so many great entries! I especially really love the yeti from @akitaxzero
@Daarka

Oh thank you so much for supporting me, There's so many great entries! I especially really love the yeti from @akitaxzero
2KqXIRA.png
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png

He/Him
-
Artist
»SPRITES
S3SB6Dn.gif
@Daarka

Aah, thank you!! Honestly, I've always loved the current manticore design and am just happy we're getting another one :,) I'm really excited to see who they pick!
@Daarka

Aah, thank you!! Honestly, I've always loved the current manticore design and am just happy we're getting another one :,) I'm really excited to see who they pick!
@rainfeather5 ^^ Thank you so much :D And sorry about your screamin' lizards, kekekek. That's something you just don't hear people complaining about much, lol.
@rainfeather5 ^^ Thank you so much :D And sorry about your screamin' lizards, kekekek. That's something you just don't hear people complaining about much, lol.
@Daarka
Thanks!
@Daarka
Thanks!
@daarka
im honored to be on the honorable mention list?? (haha)
it's my very first entry and im glad someone likes it ;w;
@daarka
im honored to be on the honorable mention list?? (haha)
it's my very first entry and im glad someone likes it ;w;
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
Aww thank you so much @Daarka <3
Aww thank you so much @Daarka <3
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
@daarka aaaaaa *touches my own face*
Thank you for your kind words! There are SO MANY NICE ENTRIES and I don't envy the position of the staff, having to choose just one or two. Good luck to everyone :'D
@daarka aaaaaa *touches my own face*
Thank you for your kind words! There are SO MANY NICE ENTRIES and I don't envy the position of the staff, having to choose just one or two. Good luck to everyone :'D
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67