Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Gijinka Mini-Guide!
Pictures coming soon:

How to turn your dragon into a gijinka or human! (At least, how I do it.)

Step 1: Pick a skin color.

This can be anything you want it to. Some people like to use the dragon's primary color, others like to use realistic colors. I like to use a mix of both!

Step 2: Hair

This can also be any color you want. Some people (like me!) like to use their dragons tertiary color for the hair. Others might use the secondary. Some people like realistic colors. It's all up to you!

Step 3: Apparel

This is easily the hardest step. Adapting clothing made for dragons to humanoid figures can be hard, especially for things like wingpieces. For those I tend to put them on the shoulders of said humanoid. For things like tail bangles, those go in the hair or whatnot.

More to come!
Pictures coming soon:

How to turn your dragon into a gijinka or human! (At least, how I do it.)

Step 1: Pick a skin color.

This can be anything you want it to. Some people like to use the dragon's primary color, others like to use realistic colors. I like to use a mix of both!

Step 2: Hair

This can also be any color you want. Some people (like me!) like to use their dragons tertiary color for the hair. Others might use the secondary. Some people like realistic colors. It's all up to you!

Step 3: Apparel

This is easily the hardest step. Adapting clothing made for dragons to humanoid figures can be hard, especially for things like wingpieces. For those I tend to put them on the shoulders of said humanoid. For things like tail bangles, those go in the hair or whatnot.

More to come!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA