Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Would these sell? :3
You may or may not have seen that I have been doing some free drawings here for practice ^^

I'm havin a lot of fun doing these, and I've gotten lots of practice from drawing all these gorgeous dragons :3
And I'm thinking of opening an art shop... maybe x)

So here's my question, would these sell? :o
Here is every drawing I have done for people on FR so far :

Mayulis drawings

And what would be an ok price?
You may or may not have seen that I have been doing some free drawings here for practice ^^

I'm havin a lot of fun doing these, and I've gotten lots of practice from drawing all these gorgeous dragons :3
And I'm thinking of opening an art shop... maybe x)

So here's my question, would these sell? :o
Here is every drawing I have done for people on FR so far :

Mayulis drawings

And what would be an ok price?
~
~
@Mayuli

Ok. 1) You flippin art is AMAZING! 2) I'd say some where around 90-250KT. Depending on how your selling. Flat color, shading with color, sketching, etc. 3) I'd totally buy from you, if I had the money...
@Mayuli

Ok. 1) You flippin art is AMAZING! 2) I'd say some where around 90-250KT. Depending on how your selling. Flat color, shading with color, sketching, etc. 3) I'd totally buy from you, if I had the money...
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@Mayuli

They could totally sell! Not sure on price, but since it's a colored and shaded type of art, 100+k at least!
@Mayuli

They could totally sell! Not sure on price, but since it's a colored and shaded type of art, 100+k at least!
@InkZylorn

Thank you so much :D
I have no idea what to do with the prices x)
I'll have to see :P

I'm just going to casually leave this link riiiight here
*Whispers* I'm still doing these if you'd like one x)
@InkZylorn

Thank you so much :D
I have no idea what to do with the prices x)
I'll have to see :P

I'm just going to casually leave this link riiiight here
*Whispers* I'm still doing these if you'd like one x)