Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Looking for a FIRE FLIGHTER!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hello, I need a fire flighter for lore building in my clan! I have this dragon here, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17441941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174420/17441941_350.png[/img] [/url] He is quite the contrast from the coldness of my clan, no? He came from a fire clan, and is here in mine for trade! That's where you, I presume a fire flight'er come in! We have 'traded' (not really) dragons, I have fire dragon that looks very [i]hot[/i] (Hehehe) and you have a [i]chill[/i] (STOP ME!) ice looking ice dragon! The fire one is said to be from your clan, and the ice one is said to me from my clan. You can go buy an icey dragon, or I'm more than happy to buy you one! Please keep that dragon forever, or if you don't like them anymore, send them to me. I will pay for it so it can keep on being part of my clan's lore. REQS: -A fire flighter (ONLY!) -Them to have an ice dragon that looks icey -That said dragon to have a bio similar to the one I linked -Please don't get rid of that dragon!
Hello, I need a fire flighter for lore building in my clan!
I have this dragon here,

17441941_350.png

He is quite the contrast from the coldness of my clan, no?
He came from a fire clan, and is here in mine for trade!
That's where you, I presume a fire flight'er come in!
We have 'traded' (not really) dragons, I have fire dragon that looks very hot (Hehehe) and you have a chill (STOP ME!) ice looking ice dragon!
The fire one is said to be from your clan, and the ice one is said to me from my clan.
You can go buy an icey dragon, or I'm more than happy to buy you one!
Please keep that dragon forever, or if you don't like them anymore, send them to me. I will pay for it so it can keep on being part of my clan's lore.

REQS:
-A fire flighter (ONLY!)
-Them to have an ice dragon that looks icey
-That said dragon to have a bio similar to the one I linked
-Please don't get rid of that dragon!
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
bump
bump
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
@FlareScaple I guess I'll do, or? xD I already have a ice dragon that's been with me pretty long time, and I don't think I'll ever get rid of her. :) [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13206123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132062/13206123_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] She alright for this? ;3
@FlareScaple

I guess I'll do, or? xD I already have a ice dragon that's been with me pretty long time, and I don't think I'll ever get rid of her. :)

She alright for this? ;3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@FlareScaple Moved to Dragon Trading!
@FlareScaple Moved to Dragon Trading!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@IgnisFlamel
Ooooh yes!! So all ya gotta do it mention that they once lived in my clan, and how they control the trade of my clan to your clan ^.^
The info about my clan is in my bio :) I'll read up on your lore! Feel free to mention our leader in it, I'll be sure to mention your leader in mine!~

@JCStitches
But this post isn't about trading dragons? :( This was about lore building- like in the bios it's said "they've traded clans" but they have never been in the other clan. :'c
@IgnisFlamel
Ooooh yes!! So all ya gotta do it mention that they once lived in my clan, and how they control the trade of my clan to your clan ^.^
The info about my clan is in my bio :) I'll read up on your lore! Feel free to mention our leader in it, I'll be sure to mention your leader in mine!~

@JCStitches
But this post isn't about trading dragons? :( This was about lore building- like in the bios it's said "they've traded clans" but they have never been in the other clan. :'c
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
@FlareScaple I misunderstood then! Thank you for clarifying. :)

I've now moved your thread to the Creative Corner. This is the best place to post personal stories and fiction.
@FlareScaple I misunderstood then! Thank you for clarifying. :)

I've now moved your thread to the Creative Corner. This is the best place to post personal stories and fiction.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Thank you! ^.^
@JCStitches
Thank you! ^.^
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
@FlareScaple

Well, at least now she has a bio. xP Does it look alright?
@FlareScaple

Well, at least now she has a bio. xP Does it look alright?
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel
Very good!!! I'll go and do mine~! I might not get it done, I'm in school ^.^
Thank you for doing this with me!!
@IgnisFlamel
Very good!!! I'll go and do mine~! I might not get it done, I'm in school ^.^
Thank you for doing this with me!!
Art Shop +