Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Weekly Writing Prompt
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@MizuKuma

Noooooo!

Honestly MizuKuma, we will miss you so much. I've only participated in one round of this competition, but I can tell that you are a very good person. Thank you so much for running the Weekly Writing Prompt and bringing enjoyment to all of us!
@MizuKuma

Noooooo!

Honestly MizuKuma, we will miss you so much. I've only participated in one round of this competition, but I can tell that you are a very good person. Thank you so much for running the Weekly Writing Prompt and bringing enjoyment to all of us!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Mizukuma

Thank you and best of luck with your future! FR is just a game (even if with great community) so prioritizing real life issues is always better haha. WWP was great and it gave me a kick to get back to writing after finishing all the creative writing my school had to offer. :P I'll bookmark your book review blog, it looks interesting. :)
@Mizukuma

Thank you and best of luck with your future! FR is just a game (even if with great community) so prioritizing real life issues is always better haha. WWP was great and it gave me a kick to get back to writing after finishing all the creative writing my school had to offer. :P I'll bookmark your book review blog, it looks interesting. :)
@Maririn
Yus! It is interesting - I think.

I will also be releasing my book through my blog in a few short weeks! A create-your-own-adventure book about zombies! :D
@Maririn
Yus! It is interesting - I think.

I will also be releasing my book through my blog in a few short weeks! A create-your-own-adventure book about zombies! :D
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21