Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [RoR] Horror Story Competition (DONE)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@shattringmirrors

Yeah we're judging as people submit because some people can get busy and I don't want to smack them with a whole bunch of stories and demand they get them finished within a day or two so we can display them to the rest of the flights.
@shattringmirrors

Yeah we're judging as people submit because some people can get busy and I don't want to smack them with a whole bunch of stories and demand they get them finished within a day or two so we can display them to the rest of the flights.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace Okay. I'll send in the update when I feel that it's finished....Hopefully by October 21. That way, they will have a week to take their time with it. :D
@FloatingInSpace Okay. I'll send in the update when I feel that it's finished....Hopefully by October 21. That way, they will have a week to take their time with it. :D
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Fascinating~

Pinging myself (@Detroness) and bookmarking this forum to remember this!
Fascinating~

Pinging myself (@Detroness) and bookmarking this forum to remember this!
2v32at4.jpg
@inkdragons @Marzi

Thank you for your submissions!
@inkdragons @Marzi

Thank you for your submissions!
uCR5SCW.png
Yaaaay look at all these submissions! Thanks to everyone so far!
Yaaaay look at all these submissions! Thanks to everyone so far!
Up
Up
uCR5SCW.png
@CosmicCoelacanth I did not listen to all those horror podcasts in the wee hours of the morning to let this pass me by believe you me
@CosmicCoelacanth I did not listen to all those horror podcasts in the wee hours of the morning to let this pass me by believe you me
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@shattringmirrors Do the stories have to be set in the world/lore of FR?
@shattringmirrors Do the stories have to be set in the world/lore of FR?
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
Bump
Bump
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@ThisOneIsBlue

No they do not.

Also please ping all mods with questions so we can get to you as soon as possible.
@ThisOneIsBlue

No they do not.

Also please ping all mods with questions so we can get to you as soon as possible.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15