Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | How to make your own BREEDING CARDS! WIP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Chills no problem haha.
it's by far the simplest tutorial i've found yet, but don't worry if you don't get around to it! I can figure something out myself
thanks again, though! :)
@Chills no problem haha.
it's by far the simplest tutorial i've found yet, but don't worry if you don't get around to it! I can figure something out myself
thanks again, though! :)
lucy | fr+8
ico_3ds_320.png
@Kaoss If you want I can walk you through it personally?
@Kaoss If you want I can walk you through it personally?
1V5lI2H.png
@Chills that would be wonderful, thank you so much! I gotta go sleep, though, so I'll take a while to reply.
also, if you're busy don't worry about it! I don't want to be a bother or anything haha
@Chills that would be wonderful, thank you so much! I gotta go sleep, though, so I'll take a while to reply.
also, if you're busy don't worry about it! I don't want to be a bother or anything haha
lucy | fr+8
ico_3ds_320.png
@Kaoss Awesome! and no, I'm not too busy. Just finishing homework last minute and downloading fonts. Just hmu whenever and tell me where you're at.
@Kaoss Awesome! and no, I'm not too busy. Just finishing homework last minute and downloading fonts. Just hmu whenever and tell me where you're at.
1V5lI2H.png
@Chills ping me when you are done, please C:
@Chills ping me when you are done, please C:
ldNLSdw.png
Yes! I needed something like this! Thank you! ^^
Yes! I needed something like this! Thank you! ^^
@Decapitation i made one but how to i put it on a form
@Decapitation i made one but how to i put it on a form
@kelsey3478
@kelsey3478
af0231562e2fd316f2c9e094c43e6943a0d7e810.png
@chills I can't generate a picture!
@chills I can't generate a picture!
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
@Decapitation
Hi there! I am fairly new to FR and I have started my own hatchery. I noticed you never finished this but the first part looks so much simpler than the others. I was just wondering whether you would be able to walk me through the last parts. I know this is quite old but I couldn't find a better one (In my opinion). Please help!
Thanks a bunch
-G :)
@Decapitation
Hi there! I am fairly new to FR and I have started my own hatchery. I noticed you never finished this but the first part looks so much simpler than the others. I was just wondering whether you would be able to walk me through the last parts. I know this is quite old but I couldn't find a better one (In my opinion). Please help!
Thanks a bunch
-G :)
Come visit my hatchery at any time!
N8ZgDk7.pngONczypP.jpg N8ZgDk7.png
18 hours ahead of FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8