Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Juyoung Okay I have some explaining to do. I read his profile and thought that it was so adorable how he became the big brother, and I wanted to draw how he used to be but then I realized that he might have not been an hatchling when he joined your clan? Now I feel like I've gone way past the biography but I hope you like it anyways! [img]http://lavv.ncity.net/chibi/data/db/143511030461961296.png[/img]
@Juyoung

Okay I have some explaining to do.
I read his profile and thought that it was so adorable how he became the big brother, and I wanted to draw how he used to be but then I realized that he might have not been an hatchling when he joined your clan? Now I feel like I've gone way past the biography but I hope you like it anyways!

143511030461961296.png
@Melodious
Sure thing! Once you are on the ping list I don't take it off until I do a drawing so don't worry!

@Sazuka57
Surprise! you are already on the ping list ;)
@Melodious
Sure thing! Once you are on the ping list I don't take it off until I do a drawing so don't worry!

@Sazuka57
Surprise! you are already on the ping list ;)
@ecie i LOVE THIS SO MUCH NOT AT ALL I'M CRYING IT'S SO CUTE HIS EXPRESSION AND HIS HAIR AND JUST EVERYTHIGN AHHH
and he was a hatchling when he joined so it's perfect~~~~ THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!
did i already pay you btw? o:
and i'd love to be readaded to the pinglist if you don't mind~~
@ecie i LOVE THIS SO MUCH NOT AT ALL I'M CRYING IT'S SO CUTE HIS EXPRESSION AND HIS HAIR AND JUST EVERYTHIGN AHHH
and he was a hatchling when he joined so it's perfect~~~~ THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!
did i already pay you btw? o:
and i'd love to be readaded to the pinglist if you don't mind~~
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@ecie OOOOO thank you very much. I was referring to you considering you turning into a more formal shop.
@ecie OOOOO thank you very much. I was referring to you considering you turning into a more formal shop.
BGibTCz.png
@Archtemis

I have a price range in mind, but I'm not sure about it yet :( Any ideas?
@Archtemis

I have a price range in mind, but I'm not sure about it yet :( Any ideas?
@Juyoung You didn't but I'm glad you like it!
@Juyoung You didn't but I'm glad you like it!
@ecie
hahaha that's actually a pretty great surprise!
@ecie
@ecie
@ecie
@Ecie

Omg thank you! I love crystal/face too, especially on wildclaws! I'll send you a tip! (I'm sorry if it's not much, I'm kinda poor ^^')
@Ecie

Omg thank you! I love crystal/face too, especially on wildclaws! I'll send you a tip! (I'm sorry if it's not much, I'm kinda poor ^^')
@ecie

Would you mind putting me on the ping list? And how does that work? Does it go in order? Or is it who responds first?
@ecie

Would you mind putting me on the ping list? And how does that work? Does it go in order? Or is it who responds first?
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14