Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke - Pride and endurance
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@wulfilalice
*hugs you* Don't punish yourself T__T
@wulfilalice
*hugs you* Don't punish yourself T__T
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
well it just happens so. not working delays my writing which is a punishment
also my left eye waters badly today... I should take breaks from learning that don't involve computers, books and anything requiring concentration of the eyes
@Limikkin
well it just happens so. not working delays my writing which is a punishment
also my left eye waters badly today... I should take breaks from learning that don't involve computers, books and anything requiring concentration of the eyes
@Limikkin
@wulfilalice
You need something to pet, I could lend you one of our cats. You can just sit there, stare into the (future) distance and stroke them. And once they leave (after an hour or two *sighs*) you can continue working :D
@wulfilalice
You need something to pet, I could lend you one of our cats. You can just sit there, stare into the (future) distance and stroke them. And once they leave (after an hour or two *sighs*) you can continue working :D
lol
btw I was just accepted to the Creative Writing course (in English) that counts towards my academic progress *___* I'm so happy! life's getting better! now I just need to finish this term paper (and three more which are smaller but I have no idea what to write) and everything will be alright! oh wait then I will have to revise stuff relevant for my search of the thesis topic... :'D
@Limikkin
lol
btw I was just accepted to the Creative Writing course (in English) that counts towards my academic progress *___* I'm so happy! life's getting better! now I just need to finish this term paper (and three more which are smaller but I have no idea what to write) and everything will be alright! oh wait then I will have to revise stuff relevant for my search of the thesis topic... :'D
@Limikkin
@wulfilalice
That is sooo cool :D
Wishing you all the luck for your term papers!
@wulfilalice
That is sooo cool :D
Wishing you all the luck for your term papers!
@Limikkin
thanks! *hugs*
I don't understand why it is so hard to write when you already have a layout and know what and how to write. maybe some kind of intrigue gets lost? XD like with the works where you only realize what you were doing once you have the page count? XD
@Limikkin
thanks! *hugs*
I don't understand why it is so hard to write when you already have a layout and know what and how to write. maybe some kind of intrigue gets lost? XD like with the works where you only realize what you were doing once you have the page count? XD
@wulfilalice
Haha, that's how I feel at the moment. How did I even write 28 pages?! :')
@wulfilalice
Haha, that's how I feel at the moment. How did I even write 28 pages?! :')
28 pages is ****** *___*
@Limikkin
sorry, looks like I've spammed your nutzloke with habirpg chat stuff XD
28 pages is ****** *___*
@Limikkin
sorry, looks like I've spammed your nutzloke with habirpg chat stuff XD
@wulfilalice
Keeping the nuzlocke alive, I guess xD
Damn, I should get out of my hoard.. equiping dragons x'D
@wulfilalice
Keeping the nuzlocke alive, I guess xD
Damn, I should get out of my hoard.. equiping dragons x'D
so true! I bought a new girl today (I needed a water dragon baaaaadly) and need to properly dress her up now XD turns out I have a huge horde of apparel but nothing perfect enough
@Limikkin
so true! I bought a new girl today (I needed a water dragon baaaaadly) and need to properly dress her up now XD turns out I have a huge horde of apparel but nothing perfect enough
@Limikkin
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16