Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | OuO I DID IT. thoughts anyone? IC?
Idk how many hours it took me...but she's done!!! Thoughts? critique? :3 [img]http://i.gyazo.com/21a3c0ea200f4bb0c78322f8c541c639.png[/img] would anyone be interested if i opened shop? :3
Idk how many hours it took me...but she's done!!!
Thoughts? critique? :3
21a3c0ea200f4bb0c78322f8c541c639.png

would anyone be interested if i opened shop? :3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess It looks fantastic! The colors look great, the shading is stunning, and I love the way you drew the hair and such! I don't really have any critique since I don't draw humans, nor am I experienced in drawing what I do, but you did amazingly on this! Great job!
@MoonGoddess It looks fantastic! The colors look great, the shading is stunning, and I love the way you drew the hair and such! I don't really have any critique since I don't draw humans, nor am I experienced in drawing what I do, but you did amazingly on this! Great job!
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
@LochnessMonster
@u@ Thank you!! :DDD ~much blush lol!
I had some help with the hair sketching because my sketch was overly limp, but after some pointers, i was able to fix it. xD :DDD
@LochnessMonster
@u@ Thank you!! :DDD ~much blush lol!
I had some help with the hair sketching because my sketch was overly limp, but after some pointers, i was able to fix it. xD :DDD
Stunning! I love the colors! Her expression seems a little lackluster - just on the off-side of crabby. Better than I can do, that's for sure~ I have a hard time drawing details.
Stunning! I love the colors! Her expression seems a little lackluster - just on the off-side of crabby. Better than I can do, that's for sure~ I have a hard time drawing details.
@MoonGoddess Oh my god that's so cute!! Is that maybe katarina? :V
@MoonGoddess Oh my god that's so cute!! Is that maybe katarina? :V
bwp6CrZ.png
@SephirothReborn
That was what i was going for, but i do certainly need more work on expressions regardless!! thank you! :)

@mummy
YES. OUO She's my main kinda....and i love her to pieces. ^o^
Do you play? xD
@SephirothReborn
That was what i was going for, but i do certainly need more work on expressions regardless!! thank you! :)

@mummy
YES. OUO She's my main kinda....and i love her to pieces. ^o^
Do you play? xD
@MoonGoddess Ahh I tried katarina and I was mediocre at best :( I think I just have massive issues with farming as melee ;A;
And yes I do!! On EUW c:
@MoonGoddess Ahh I tried katarina and I was mediocre at best :( I think I just have massive issues with farming as melee ;A;
And yes I do!! On EUW c:
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy
LOL, she's 8 for difficulty for a reason! I didn't understand how to use her til my Plat friend taught me through a few lessons! ;)
Awwww, darnnn...i'm on the NA server. :c
@mummy
LOL, she's 8 for difficulty for a reason! I didn't understand how to use her til my Plat friend taught me through a few lessons! ;)
Awwww, darnnn...i'm on the NA server. :c
@MoonGoddess Ahh :( Unless I'm support then I just ccaaaan't play melee because I always chicken out coming up to farm lol. I main ori so if there are free transfers any time soon maybe we can play a match!! :V
@MoonGoddess Ahh :( Unless I'm support then I just ccaaaan't play melee because I always chicken out coming up to farm lol. I main ori so if there are free transfers any time soon maybe we can play a match!! :V
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy
yeah, maybe...xD
;) hopefully we can sometime! ^o^ maybe i should register on EU with another account or something. xD
@mummy
yeah, maybe...xD
;) hopefully we can sometime! ^o^ maybe i should register on EU with another account or something. xD