Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Revolving Cyclone Drabbles (plsdontpost)
this will contain things such as:
•dragon stories
•clan past
•random things

posts will be erratic, as these will just pop up in my head and just have to be written down!

you can keep up with this! pm me if you'd like to be pinged.

don't post please, i'd like to keep this as neat as possible!
this will contain things such as:
•dragon stories
•clan past
•random things

posts will be erratic, as these will just pop up in my head and just have to be written down!

you can keep up with this! pm me if you'd like to be pinged.

don't post please, i'd like to keep this as neat as possible!
@Seamus
@Seamus
yaaaay first story
Caspian was quite unique.

He could remember anything, anything, not even trying in the slightest. Memories centuries old still roamed the Imperial's mind. This talent didn't go unnoticed by his fellow clan mates. The Boss, the only Mirror in the lair, gave him the job of keeping up with notes. He jotted down reminders such as daily lair chores and food to scavenge for.

Caspian wasn't aware he had this ability when he was a young drake, his parents were astonished that he remembered things since birth. Leaving his lair once he became a teen, he wandered off and found a lair hosted by a terrifying Mirror who's name was Kalestryx. The Mirror allowed him to reside in the clan, and he fit in perfectly.
yaaaay first story
Caspian was quite unique.

He could remember anything, anything, not even trying in the slightest. Memories centuries old still roamed the Imperial's mind. This talent didn't go unnoticed by his fellow clan mates. The Boss, the only Mirror in the lair, gave him the job of keeping up with notes. He jotted down reminders such as daily lair chores and food to scavenge for.

Caspian wasn't aware he had this ability when he was a young drake, his parents were astonished that he remembered things since birth. Leaving his lair once he became a teen, he wandered off and found a lair hosted by a terrifying Mirror who's name was Kalestryx. The Mirror allowed him to reside in the clan, and he fit in perfectly.