Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke- Time to shed many tears
1 2
@ToxicHeart
I'd love a ping!
@ToxicHeart
I'd love a ping!
nature_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9i.gif nature_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcilq00.gif
@lagmonster @kingofeli @khoshekh @sylphofpens @kallastromuel OOC Note: Sorry for the lack of updates, work has been killing me x.x And the pictures of everything will be on my tumblr, they're hard to post on my ipad haha. I did cave and buy and egg before I was up to five members, and then my friend @skylordzanna gave me a fae as a gift D: So yeah, here's the past two weeks in lame typing. BiC: [i][b]Going Too Fast[/b][/i] The weeks that passed, faster than I could count, came with many triumphs. I can't tell you why all the creatures decided to follow me home, but I can tell you that twelve creatures followed me. Two weeks and we found a small guardian hatchling watching over an egg, he was green and yellow and I wanted to call him Iris, but Summer(The tundra I named do to her colors) assured me that it was “not a proper name for a boy.” I named him Madobe, which means “by the window.” When the egg hatched it was another guardian male I named him Aozora, “blue sky.” The names appealed to me, they came to me like Aquilo came to Rapture. And in each instance I pressed my head against theirs. Everything went by so fast. It didn't take long for Madobe to transition from hatchling to Juvenile and for Summer and Aquilo to be full grown, and ready to hunt with me, which we did often. “Brother!” Aquilo called out to me, flying towards me fast like a humming bird. A very large humming bird. “Big brother!” Oh god. THUMP! “Ugh!” I groaned and fell back as he pounced on me, the spiral was less heavy than I was, but oh good gods was he fast. “What, Aquilo?” I groaned. “There's a fae here, she asked to see our clan leader, she said something about being a run away?” He pondered. “I wonder why...” “Okay, so I'm going to go to her now, so... Can you go... Hunt with Summer for me?” I asked and he nodded in excitement. “OH! I want to talk to you about her later anyway!” He told me, taking off before I could respond. “Er... Okay then.” I muttered and flew out of the large cave that had been our home for so long. Waiting outside was a fae. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9752381] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97524/9752381_350.png[/img] [/url] “Oh! You must be Bandersnatch, I am Rose.” She lowered her head to me. “I have come very far, and I have stopped for a rest, apparently on your land. Aquilo found me, and said you wouldn't mind hosting me until I can continue on my journey.” “Where are you going exactly?” I asked and she went silent for a moment. “I don't know.” She admitted. “I wish to go somewhere away from my old home. Somewhere new.” I thought on it a long time, remembering the size and diversity of the clan, of Toxy. “Yes, you may stay as long as you like.” I smiled at her. “Welcome, to our humble clan.” “What is the clan name?” She asked curiously and I paused, knowing in my heart I would want to give it a name similar to that of our first clan leader. “Clan Toxic. Our clan name is Clan Toxic.”
@lagmonster @kingofeli @khoshekh @sylphofpens @kallastromuel
OOC Note: Sorry for the lack of updates, work has been killing me x.x And the pictures of everything will be on my tumblr, they're hard to post on my ipad haha. I did cave and buy and egg before I was up to five members, and then my friend @skylordzanna gave me a fae as a gift D: So yeah, here's the past two weeks in lame typing.

BiC:
Going Too Fast
The weeks that passed, faster than I could count, came with many triumphs. I can't tell you why all the creatures decided to follow me home, but I can tell you that twelve creatures followed me. Two weeks and we found a small guardian hatchling watching over an egg, he was green and yellow and I wanted to call him Iris, but Summer(The tundra I named do to her colors) assured me that it was “not a proper name for a boy.” I named him Madobe, which means “by the window.”
When the egg hatched it was another guardian male I named him Aozora, “blue sky.” The names appealed to me, they came to me like Aquilo came to Rapture. And in each instance I pressed my head against theirs.
Everything went by so fast. It didn't take long for Madobe to transition from hatchling to Juvenile and for Summer and Aquilo to be full grown, and ready to hunt with me, which we did often.
“Brother!” Aquilo called out to me, flying towards me fast like a humming bird. A very large humming bird. “Big brother!” Oh god.
THUMP!
“Ugh!” I groaned and fell back as he pounced on me, the spiral was less heavy than I was, but oh good gods was he fast. “What, Aquilo?” I groaned.
“There's a fae here, she asked to see our clan leader, she said something about being a run away?” He pondered. “I wonder why...”
“Okay, so I'm going to go to her now, so... Can you go... Hunt with Summer for me?” I asked and he nodded in excitement.
“OH! I want to talk to you about her later anyway!” He told me, taking off before I could respond.
“Er... Okay then.” I muttered and flew out of the large cave that had been our home for so long. Waiting outside was a fae.

9752381_350.png

“Oh! You must be Bandersnatch, I am Rose.” She lowered her head to me. “I have come very far, and I have stopped for a rest, apparently on your land. Aquilo found me, and said you wouldn't mind hosting me until I can continue on my journey.”
“Where are you going exactly?” I asked and she went silent for a moment.
“I don't know.” She admitted. “I wish to go somewhere away from my old home. Somewhere new.”
I thought on it a long time, remembering the size and diversity of the clan, of Toxy. “Yes, you may stay as long as you like.” I smiled at her. “Welcome, to our humble clan.”
“What is the clan name?” She asked curiously and I paused, knowing in my heart I would want to give it a name similar to that of our first clan leader.
“Clan Toxic. Our clan name is Clan Toxic.”
maybe later you could say toxicsnow lived. seeing as that fae IS his child and I have him.
maybe later you could say toxicsnow lived. seeing as that fae IS his child and I have him.
Good start! Its quite bittersweet. Dont forget your paragraphs though! :) i'll stalk around heheh
Good start! Its quite bittersweet. Dont forget your paragraphs though! :) i'll stalk around heheh
1 2