Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I drew these... Come check 'em out
1 2
So, I did this on Paint. Yeah, I dont have a fancy program, but I made this and I feel mildly proud, I know the lines aren't smooth and such because the brush I had to use. Please if you stopped by I'd love to have some input on this drawing, so PLEASE comment. [img]http://s9.postimg.org/87r2glhj3/rsz_victory.png[/img] Based of this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9182707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91828/9182707_350.png[/img] [/url] EDIT: I got GIMP! I decided to make a different dragon this time on the new program, so here she is... [img]http://s13.postimg.org/8sfshtvw7/Azura.png[/img] Based off this derg... [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95130/9512999_350.png[/img]
So, I did this on Paint. Yeah, I dont have a fancy program, but I made this and I feel mildly proud, I know the lines aren't smooth and such because the brush I had to use. Please if you stopped by I'd love to have some input on this drawing, so PLEASE comment.
rsz_victory.png
Based of this dragon:

9182707_350.png

EDIT: I got GIMP! I decided to make a different dragon this time on the new program, so here she is...

Azura.png

Based off this derg...

9512999_350.png
@CopperRose Wow that's pretty god, especially on paint! I can tell you have some skills, even though it's hard to use paint haha. It's a pretty nice representation of your dragon.

If you wanted it, I have a cracked version of Paint Tool Sai that I could e-mail to you? I find it very useful for drawing on the computer and editing scans.
@CopperRose Wow that's pretty god, especially on paint! I can tell you have some skills, even though it's hard to use paint haha. It's a pretty nice representation of your dragon.

If you wanted it, I have a cracked version of Paint Tool Sai that I could e-mail to you? I find it very useful for drawing on the computer and editing scans.
@Drpencil Thanks so much! I'll message you about that tool.
@Drpencil Thanks so much! I'll message you about that tool.
@CopperRose
that's so rad!! i haven't used paint in forever so my memory's a bit foggy about what i did to make it bearable, but i definitely recommend using the pencil tool so that the fill bucket tool fills in the color evenly c:
also, the program i use now is FireAlpaca; it's free and i love using it so i would def recommend looking into it~
@CopperRose
that's so rad!! i haven't used paint in forever so my memory's a bit foggy about what i did to make it bearable, but i definitely recommend using the pencil tool so that the fill bucket tool fills in the color evenly c:
also, the program i use now is FireAlpaca; it's free and i love using it so i would def recommend looking into it~
@Rosie115
Thank you! Yeah, this was actually my first time trying to do an official drawing on paint, definitely made some mistakes... but that's how you learn, right? :p I'll definitely use your recommendations on the pencil tool in my next piece. Also definitely checking out FireAlpaca.
@Rosie115
Thank you! Yeah, this was actually my first time trying to do an official drawing on paint, definitely made some mistakes... but that's how you learn, right? :p I'll definitely use your recommendations on the pencil tool in my next piece. Also definitely checking out FireAlpaca.
Bump!
Bump!
@CopperRose

You did that on paint
Wow
When I try to do something on paint of with a mouse, I draw about as good as if I tried to draw on paper holdin a pencil in my mouth

Since I don't quite know what to say since it's paitn and all, the only thing I could say for you to improve is try to draw the dragon's head from another angle next time. Understand how beings are in a 3D way is the first step towars being able to draw anything from every angle :)
@CopperRose

You did that on paint
Wow
When I try to do something on paint of with a mouse, I draw about as good as if I tried to draw on paper holdin a pencil in my mouth

Since I don't quite know what to say since it's paitn and all, the only thing I could say for you to improve is try to draw the dragon's head from another angle next time. Understand how beings are in a 3D way is the first step towars being able to draw anything from every angle :)
@CopperRose

The fact you were able to make something like this in paint is what shocks me, you obviously have true potential to be an awesome artist! :D
@CopperRose

The fact you were able to make something like this in paint is what shocks me, you obviously have true potential to be an awesome artist! :D
WPQ5GlJ.gifspunkin4.pngspunkin3.pngXvypVaQ.gif
@SafiraThePanther Yes, I'll work on a different angle next time and continue exploring different poses until I feel comfortable with the whole thing. I will also work on shading to give it more depth...

@Spunkin Oh my Goodness! Thank you so much! It really is hard to draw something on paint, I even shocked myself a bit at how it turned out.
@SafiraThePanther Yes, I'll work on a different angle next time and continue exploring different poses until I feel comfortable with the whole thing. I will also work on shading to give it more depth...

@Spunkin Oh my Goodness! Thank you so much! It really is hard to draw something on paint, I even shocked myself a bit at how it turned out.
Bump!
Bump!
1 2