Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | best brushes for line art?
I'm having a hard time getting my line art in adobe photoshope CS2 to turn out how I'd like, so I was wondering what brushes the rest of you use for line art
I'm having a hard time getting my line art in adobe photoshope CS2 to turn out how I'd like, so I was wondering what brushes the rest of you use for line art
To be honest, I really hate photoshop for lines. I switched to Sai and it seems to have smoother lines + a stabilizer function that helps if you have a wobbly hand or older tablet. Fire Alpaca has similar line quality and a stabilizer and is also free. This probably isn't the advice you're looking for, but if you really like PS you could always try doing lines in FA and reopen the picture in photoshop for coloring and adjustments.
To be honest, I really hate photoshop for lines. I switched to Sai and it seems to have smoother lines + a stabilizer function that helps if you have a wobbly hand or older tablet. Fire Alpaca has similar line quality and a stabilizer and is also free. This probably isn't the advice you're looking for, but if you really like PS you could always try doing lines in FA and reopen the picture in photoshop for coloring and adjustments.
tumblr_norvnxg6cx1tzsbdvo2_r2_100.pnghey kid. wanna buy an art