Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Looking for Constructive Criticism
1 2 3 4 5
@Luminene I think your dragon turned into the most prettiest woman I've ever drawn . . . (I'm not kidding.) [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/015/2/c/luminene_free_sketch_by_simplealtruisms-d8e1f74.jpg[/img] See. when you said motherly and a role model, I immediately thought of face that would evoke the idea of a little worn, yet beautiful and homely. I think I achieved that, but you tell me! Thank you for submitting this gorgeous lady. I love her design and your ideas of her. Feel free to post this under her profile, or anywhere else on this site! For more specific guidelines on where/how I would prefer my art to be used, check my original post!
@Luminene

I think your dragon turned into the most prettiest woman I've ever drawn . . . (I'm not kidding.)

luminene_free_sketch_by_simplealtruisms-d8e1f74.jpg

See. when you said motherly and a role model, I immediately thought of face that would evoke the idea of a little worn, yet beautiful and homely. I think I achieved that, but you tell me!

Thank you for submitting this gorgeous lady. I love her design and your ideas of her.

Feel free to post this under her profile, or anywhere else on this site! For more specific guidelines on where/how I would prefer my art to be used, check my original post!
ZrjI0Fj.png
@Syncopatles ahhHH!!!! She is SO beautiful!♥♥ I think she looks perfect in your style and exactly like how I imagined her as a human~ oh my gosshhhh.....ahh. I'm smiling like a weirdo over here... you're too nice for doing this! ♥ Thank you soosososo much!
@Syncopatles ahhHH!!!! She is SO beautiful!♥♥ I think she looks perfect in your style and exactly like how I imagined her as a human~ oh my gosshhhh.....ahh. I'm smiling like a weirdo over here... you're too nice for doing this! ♥ Thank you soosososo much!
FR_Salacia.png
@luminene I just realized how I didn't date the image!! Here's an updated version: [img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/016/3/0/luminene_free_sketch_by_simplealtruisms-d8e1f74.jpg[/img] I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! And thank you for the praise! ^///^ I'm so glad you like it!
@luminene I just realized how I didn't date the image!! Here's an updated version:

luminene_free_sketch_by_simplealtruisms-d8e1f74.jpg

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! And thank you for the praise! ^///^ I'm so glad you like it!
ZrjI0Fj.png
@catdetective I'm sorry for the wait! I've been plowing through these steadily, but here you go! [img] http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/016/8/4/catdetective_free_sketch_by_simplealtruisms-d8e4gvp.jpg[/img] I love the idea that he's creepy but not on purpose- such a unique idea!! I hope I conveyed a sense of tranquility through his expression. Thank you for requesting him- he was so fun to draw! Feel free to post this under her profile, or anywhere else on this site! For more specific guidelines on where/how I would prefer my art to be used, check my original post!
@catdetective I'm sorry for the wait! I've been plowing through these steadily, but here you go!
catdetective_free_sketch_by_simplealtruisms-d8e4gvp.jpg

I love the idea that he's creepy but not on purpose- such a unique idea!! I hope I conveyed a sense of tranquility through his expression. Thank you for requesting him- he was so fun to draw!

Feel free to post this under her profile, or anywhere else on this site! For more specific guidelines on where/how I would prefer my art to be used, check my original post!
ZrjI0Fj.png
@syncopatles oh it's no problem! C: thank you again!
@syncopatles oh it's no problem! C: thank you again!
FR_Salacia.png
@joydom29 [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/016/9/7/joydom29_free_sketch_by_simplealtruisms-d8e5mez.jpg[/img] Your dragon was such a joy to draw! This is the first dragon I've drawn with such a narrow nose- it was good practice. I hope I conveyed how I believed he would have been as a gijinka correctly. What a precious boy! Feel free to post this under her profile, or anywhere else on this site! For more specific guidelines on where/how I would prefer my art to be used, check my original post!
@joydom29

joydom29_free_sketch_by_simplealtruisms-d8e5mez.jpg

Your dragon was such a joy to draw! This is the first dragon I've drawn with such a narrow nose- it was good practice. I hope I conveyed how I believed he would have been as a gijinka correctly. What a precious boy!

ZrjI0Fj.png
@Syncopatles he looks amazing! Thank you soooo much!
@Syncopatles he looks amazing! Thank you soooo much!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Syncopatles
Oh my gosh he is beautiful! I love his cheekbones... and the way that the ripple translates to his new form! Thank you so much!
@Syncopatles
Oh my gosh he is beautiful! I love his cheekbones... and the way that the ripple translates to his new form! Thank you so much!
small7_zps60257e78.png
fOSQCIF.png
1 2 3 4 5