Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Practice Buddies
1 2 3 4 5
@Grunwald zuko!! :D I love it n_n quite a big avatar fan here XD
@Grunwald zuko!! :D I love it n_n quite a big avatar fan here XD
banner_small_by_felix_vulpes-dc2qmtr.jpg
@ChibiKittens I like it! It's very different from what else is here and I think that's fantastic. ^_^ @BirthdayPistol Nice combination! I really like it. 'v' Everyone's pieces are awesome! It's kind of late here so I won't post to everyone but jeez we got talent here people!! I changed quite a bit of my process for this topic.. It was really interesting (and frustrating) I kind of gave up on this one.. I didn't like the direction it was going and I just thought I'd post something for the current topic. I'd like to practice more out of my comfort so this was very helpful!! I don't see much of a difference between my old picture here and this one with how I did them.. That's a shame because this was much harder to figure out and do.. [img]http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag479/leteri101/prompt1_zpse719f7d6.png[/img]
@ChibiKittens
I like it! It's very different from what else is here and I think that's fantastic. ^_^

@BirthdayPistol
Nice combination! I really like it. 'v'

Everyone's pieces are awesome! It's kind of late here so I won't post to everyone but jeez we got talent here people!!

I changed quite a bit of my process for this topic.. It was really interesting (and frustrating) I kind of gave up on this one.. I didn't like the direction it was going and I just thought I'd post something for the current topic. I'd like to practice more out of my comfort so this was very helpful!! I don't see much of a difference between my old picture here and this one with how I did them.. That's a shame because this was much harder to figure out and do..
prompt1_zpse719f7d6.png
@FelixVulpes Aaaa awesome! :D I just finished my marathon of the whole Airbender series the other day, so now I'm seeing what all the fuss is about! Its a really good show~

@Falara That's pretty good! I 100% gave up on mine after like, sketching stuff, hehe, so I'm glad you stuck through with it! Your style seems so bouncy and energetic, I like it a lot ^^
@FelixVulpes Aaaa awesome! :D I just finished my marathon of the whole Airbender series the other day, so now I'm seeing what all the fuss is about! Its a really good show~

@Falara That's pretty good! I 100% gave up on mine after like, sketching stuff, hehe, so I'm glad you stuck through with it! Your style seems so bouncy and energetic, I like it a lot ^^
@Grunwald awesome n_n you seen the legend of korra one too? I might actually consider it to be even better than the first! (after you get used to a new avatar of course :) )
@Grunwald awesome n_n you seen the legend of korra one too? I might actually consider it to be even better than the first! (after you get used to a new avatar of course :) )
Wow, I know I already said it but everyone here makes such amazing art! I'm glad to practice with all of you.
Unfortunately, I really disliked what I drew so I insta-deleted. xD'

@BirthdayPistol
Welcome! :D Glad we inspired you to join us, hopefully we'll have more and more joining us.
Wow, I know I already said it but everyone here makes such amazing art! I'm glad to practice with all of you.
Unfortunately, I really disliked what I drew so I insta-deleted. xD'

@BirthdayPistol
Welcome! :D Glad we inspired you to join us, hopefully we'll have more and more joining us.
tried a new way of drawing in photoshop and it's turned out to be my best yet o.O [img]http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2015/009/6/1/rat_by_wolfiesprite-d8d79a4.jpg[/img]
tried a new way of drawing in photoshop and it's turned out to be my best yet o.O

rat_by_wolfiesprite-d8d79a4.jpg
@FelixVulpes I haven't started watching Korra yet, but I plan too! I want to find those comics that came out after the show first, but once that's outta the way I guess it's onto the next avatar! ^^
Your rat looks really cool, btw- what a great pose! :D

@Maul Oh dang I know that feel, I've thrown out so many things I dont like, hehe. Probably like half my sketchbook is just pages of unfinished sketches with a big X drawn thru 'em. ^^; It's a struggle! Still, it'd be rad to see some of the stuff you draw! :D
@FelixVulpes I haven't started watching Korra yet, but I plan too! I want to find those comics that came out after the show first, but once that's outta the way I guess it's onto the next avatar! ^^
Your rat looks really cool, btw- what a great pose! :D

@Maul Oh dang I know that feel, I've thrown out so many things I dont like, hehe. Probably like half my sketchbook is just pages of unfinished sketches with a big X drawn thru 'em. ^^; It's a struggle! Still, it'd be rad to see some of the stuff you draw! :D
@Grunwald fair enough :) and thanks n_n I was only planning on drawing the face but it kinda escalated from that XD
@Grunwald fair enough :) and thanks n_n I was only planning on drawing the face but it kinda escalated from that XD
@FelixVulpes
Eeeee that looks awesome!

To everyone else:
trying something new was so hard. Mine wasn't even that different.. It was just the process I went through. You should all post your sketches even if you don't like them! I want to see them. :0
@FelixVulpes
Eeeee that looks awesome!

To everyone else:
trying something new was so hard. Mine wasn't even that different.. It was just the process I went through. You should all post your sketches even if you don't like them! I want to see them. :0
@Falra if I were to post all my sketches this thread would just be taken over :L I'm constantly drawing
@Falra if I were to post all my sketches this thread would just be taken over :L I'm constantly drawing
1 2 3 4 5