Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | M U T A T I O N || a nuzlocke
1 2 3 4 5

after lurking through the forums for a few hours, i found the nuzlocke challenge! i remember doing one when i played pokemon black a few years ago, and dying inside each time i had to release a pokemon.

you would think i'd have enough of the pain but clearly i need a lil bit more (×_×;)

now seems like the best time to do it, since i'm a newbie. i won't be exalting any dragons, because most of them were gifts from older players and that would be so rude! instead i'll just not include them in the challenge.

after lurking through the forums for a few hours, i found the nuzlocke challenge! i remember doing one when i played pokemon black a few years ago, and dying inside each time i had to release a pokemon.

you would think i'd have enough of the pain but clearly i need a lil bit more (×_×;)

now seems like the best time to do it, since i'm a newbie. i won't be exalting any dragons, because most of them were gifts from older players and that would be so rude! instead i'll just not include them in the challenge.
this is a nuzlocke lair!

my updates are sporadic,
but i'd love if you stopped by and checked it out ( ˘ ³Ë˜)❤
CHALLENGE DEETS:

general:
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ original rules h e r e
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ challenge start date is 11/17/14
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ starting dragons are lien and rowyn

stats:
current dragons: 4
coli deaths: 0
eggs found: 3
eggs bought: 1
eggs hatched: 1
surviving hatchlings: 1
breeding casualties: 2

nests
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ For every hatchling, flip a coin. if tails, the hatchling died. if heads, the hatchling survived.
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ only dragons similar in size can breed
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ nests only need one dragon to watch them-- this dragon cannot participate in the coli

other:
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ if a dragon faints in the coli, it's dead
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ no gathering for food, only coli grinding for it
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ gifts of dragons, apparel, familiars, food etc are allowed

buying rules:
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ You can buy a dragon from the AH after you've leveled three dragons to level 25.
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ You can only buy one egg a month.
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ You can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20.
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ no buying of breed change scrolls allowed
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ no buying of scatter scrolls allowed

CHALLENGE DEETS:

general:
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ original rules h e r e
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ challenge start date is 11/17/14
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ starting dragons are lien and rowyn

stats:
current dragons: 4
coli deaths: 0
eggs found: 3
eggs bought: 1
eggs hatched: 1
surviving hatchlings: 1
breeding casualties: 2

nests
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ For every hatchling, flip a coin. if tails, the hatchling died. if heads, the hatchling survived.
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ only dragons similar in size can breed
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ nests only need one dragon to watch them-- this dragon cannot participate in the coli

other:
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ if a dragon faints in the coli, it's dead
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ no gathering for food, only coli grinding for it
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ gifts of dragons, apparel, familiars, food etc are allowed

buying rules:
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ You can buy a dragon from the AH after you've leveled three dragons to level 25.
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ You can only buy one egg a month.
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ You can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20.
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ no buying of breed change scrolls allowed
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ no buying of scatter scrolls allowed

this is a nuzlocke lair!

my updates are sporadic,
MISC STUFF:

ping list:
@feroxia @ oscurax @ lagmonster
@ ArgenteaMoon @ CyberNexus @ VictoryInSolace
@ Scyras @ slayerenfiniti @ MusicalMaladies
@ origamiwolf @ Survivors

gift list:
  • misc apparel, lots of food, misc battle stuff, and a nocturne egg (!!!!!!) from the best suitemate in the world, @benriya

casualty list:
  • none thank god

MISC STUFF:

ping list:
@feroxia @ oscurax @ lagmonster
@ ArgenteaMoon @ CyberNexus @ VictoryInSolace
@ Scyras @ slayerenfiniti @ MusicalMaladies
@ origamiwolf @ Survivors

gift list:
  • misc apparel, lots of food, misc battle stuff, and a nocturne egg (!!!!!!) from the best suitemate in the world, @benriya

casualty list:
  • none thank god

this is a nuzlocke lair!

my updates are sporadic,
this is a nuzlocke lair!

my updates are sporadic,
saving this post just in case i need it for.... stuff... i guess? (。・//ε//・。)

saving this post just in case i need it for.... stuff... i guess? (。・//ε//・。)

this is a nuzlocke lair!

my updates are sporadic,
[indent][font=century gothic][size=11]PART ONE: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7831855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78319/7831855_350.png[/img] [/url] The runt of a litter is useless to the clan. If Guardians were one of the more cannibalistic breeds, they would probably eat their runts, in order to regain the energy wasted during the hatching process. Maybe I'm lucky that my mother didn't ingest me. Many would consider it to be the case. Instead of ingesting me, she exiled me from the Clan and sent me out into the Abiding Boneyard, which was a death sentence in and of itself. Neither of us expected me to survive, but what is a Plague dragon if not [i]adaptable[/i]? It’s hot and humid all the time. There are very few things alive-- only exiles and daredevils come here, and neither expect to actually survive for long. Despite this, I will survive. I will build a clan of my own, and it will grow to surpass that of my mother’s. And then, like an unstoppable virus, we will overtake her and hers. [/font][/size][/indent]
PART ONE:

7831855_350.png

The runt of a litter is useless to the clan.

If Guardians were one of the more cannibalistic breeds, they would probably eat their runts, in order to regain the energy wasted during the hatching process.

Maybe I'm lucky that my mother didn't ingest me.

Many would consider it to be the case.

Instead of ingesting me, she exiled me from the Clan and sent me out into the Abiding Boneyard, which was a death sentence in and of itself.

Neither of us expected me to survive, but what is a Plague dragon if not adaptable? It’s hot and humid all the time. There are very few things alive-- only exiles and daredevils come here, and neither expect to actually survive for long.

Despite this, I will survive. I will build a clan of my own, and it will grow to surpass that of my mother’s.

And then, like an unstoppable virus, we will overtake her and hers.

this is a nuzlocke lair!

my updates are sporadic,
@Feroxia oh cool an angry plague guardian, sign me up for the pain train!
@Feroxia oh cool an angry plague guardian, sign me up for the pain train!
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@ArgenteaMoon
HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN, CHOO CHOOヽ( ★▽★)ノ
@ArgenteaMoon
HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN, CHOO CHOOヽ( ★▽★)ノ
this is a nuzlocke lair!

my updates are sporadic,
@feroxia Oh my, am I seeing this correctly? Why is your guardian so tiny?? XD She's one of your progens, right? Nine hours old and already an adult, she certainly has to be! Maybe there's just a bug keeping me from seeing her actual size? *currently boggled by this!* But I'm very interested to see how the long-term goal of Lien plays out. :3
@feroxia Oh my, am I seeing this correctly? Why is your guardian so tiny?? XD She's one of your progens, right? Nine hours old and already an adult, she certainly has to be! Maybe there's just a bug keeping me from seeing her actual size? *currently boggled by this!* But I'm very interested to see how the long-term goal of Lien plays out. :3
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
@lagmonster
i doN'T KNOW!
i was gifted another guardian, and he's so much bigger than her!
i think spirals are supposed to be small, but the spiral i have is around the same size as her too. my mirror might also be on the super small size????

i just have a lair of runts apparently ( ´â–³ï½€)
@lagmonster
i doN'T KNOW!
i was gifted another guardian, and he's so much bigger than her!
i think spirals are supposed to be small, but the spiral i have is around the same size as her too. my mirror might also be on the super small size????

i just have a lair of runts apparently ( ´â–³ï½€)
this is a nuzlocke lair!

my updates are sporadic,
1 2 3 4 5