Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sleepy noodles inside. (& pricing help?)
1 2 3
So today I decided I wanted to draw some spirals. And then I did. And then this happened: [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/c04b6f20157d28f66ad3353436c20426/tumblr_n7xt6yyq9W1tya9p8o1_r1_500.png[/img] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/471546f729a8e7cad51b79e1882f24f7/tumblr_n7y3szNgiL1tya9p8o2_500.png[/img] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/59141db7b9e4185458fc331b3e863d34/tumblr_n7y3szNgiL1tya9p8o3_500.png[/img] And now, though I haven't done all of the genes just yet, I'm really wondering if it might be worth doing these for people. Would these be classified as 'adoptables'? And how would I even begin to price them? Either way, though, I figured some of you might enjoy these. Lookit those pretzels. I need more spirals.
So today I decided I wanted to draw some spirals. And then I did. And then this happened:
tumblr_n7xt6yyq9W1tya9p8o1_r1_500.png
tumblr_n7y3szNgiL1tya9p8o2_500.png
tumblr_n7y3szNgiL1tya9p8o3_500.png

And now, though I haven't done all of the genes just yet, I'm really wondering if it might be worth doing these for people. Would these be classified as 'adoptables'? And how would I even begin to price them?

Either way, though, I figured some of you might enjoy these. Lookit those pretzels. I need more spirals.
tumblr_o2cdnm1ofv1tya9p8o1_500.png
@Formaldehyde Awww these make me want to have a noodle. So very cute.
@Formaldehyde Awww these make me want to have a noodle. So very cute.
@Formaldehyde
NO
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF A MONSTER YOU JUST CREATED???
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SPIRALS I HAVE?
DO YOU REALIZE HOW ADORABLE THESE ARE?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MANY OF THESE I WILL DEMAND YOU TO MAKE???
MAKE IT A THING
MAKE IT A THING ASAP
IF YOU NEED SOME MODELS GO USE MY DRAGONS
I WILL PAY YOU FOR THESE LDKFLDKJGLFKJGLJSLJDGLJFSLJG;JGJ;LJLGKJH;SLFKJG;HLKJS;LGJKH;LKFJGH;LJS;LFJH
@Formaldehyde
NO
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF A MONSTER YOU JUST CREATED???
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SPIRALS I HAVE?
DO YOU REALIZE HOW ADORABLE THESE ARE?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MANY OF THESE I WILL DEMAND YOU TO MAKE???
MAKE IT A THING
MAKE IT A THING ASAP
IF YOU NEED SOME MODELS GO USE MY DRAGONS
I WILL PAY YOU FOR THESE LDKFLDKJGLFKJGLJSLJDGLJFSLJG;JGJ;LJLGKJH;SLFKJG;HLKJS;LGJKH;LKFJGH;LJS;LFJH
FR_SIGGY.png
@Kagura333 I REALISE. AND.

I WILL MAKE.

ALL OF THEM.

(Once I gots a pricing scheme down.)
@Kagura333 I REALISE. AND.

I WILL MAKE.

ALL OF THEM.

(Once I gots a pricing scheme down.)
@Formaldehyde

OK OK
JUS-JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE THE PRICES CUZ
I THINK I KNOW WHERE ALL MY MONEY WILL BE THROWN FROM NOW ON
@Formaldehyde

OK OK
JUS-JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE THE PRICES CUZ
I THINK I KNOW WHERE ALL MY MONEY WILL BE THROWN FROM NOW ON
FR_SIGGY.png
@Kagura333 Ahahaha. YOU BETCHA. I'll let you know when I've gotten some advice on it, or when I'll have sifted through enough similarish offers to figure something OUT. You'll be at the top of this freakin' list on account of enthusiasm alone.
@Kagura333 Ahahaha. YOU BETCHA. I'll let you know when I've gotten some advice on it, or when I'll have sifted through enough similarish offers to figure something OUT. You'll be at the top of this freakin' list on account of enthusiasm alone.
@Formaldehyde
AHAHAHA THANK YOU FRIEND
I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU HAVE THEM READY
IF YOU'D EVER LIKE A SPIRAL BABBIN FROM ME JUST LET ME KNOW, I SEE YOU NEED MORE OF THEM
@Formaldehyde
AHAHAHA THANK YOU FRIEND
I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU HAVE THEM READY
IF YOU'D EVER LIKE A SPIRAL BABBIN FROM ME JUST LET ME KNOW, I SEE YOU NEED MORE OF THEM
FR_SIGGY.png
@Kagura333 ALWAYS. I'm planning on saving up for lair expansions with these so I can fulfil my dream of A FULL PAGE PER BREED. And noodles are one of those, definitely. ALAS. SPACE. And me being 500 freakin' treasure short of even hatching another nest, ahahaaa.

BUT. I'mma add you to my friends, if that's okay. For reasons.
@Kagura333 ALWAYS. I'm planning on saving up for lair expansions with these so I can fulfil my dream of A FULL PAGE PER BREED. And noodles are one of those, definitely. ALAS. SPACE. And me being 500 freakin' treasure short of even hatching another nest, ahahaaa.

BUT. I'mma add you to my friends, if that's okay. For reasons.
@Formaldehyde
OOHH THAT SOUNDS LIKE A COOL IDEA WHOAAA
GET THAT SPACE GO GO GO, I'LL HELP YOU PAY FOR IT LOL

Of course friend, ANYONE WHO MAKES CUTE SPIRALS IS A FRIEND OF MINE >;D
@Formaldehyde
OOHH THAT SOUNDS LIKE A COOL IDEA WHOAAA
GET THAT SPACE GO GO GO, I'LL HELP YOU PAY FOR IT LOL

Of course friend, ANYONE WHO MAKES CUTE SPIRALS IS A FRIEND OF MINE >;D
FR_SIGGY.png
@Formaldehyde

Oh my gosh I need to buy more spirals so I can have more to buy adoptables for. This is amazing. Add me to the list for when these are a thing!
@Formaldehyde

Oh my gosh I need to buy more spirals so I can have more to buy adoptables for. This is amazing. Add me to the list for when these are a thing!
1 2 3