Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Posting too quickly error
I know this has been a problem for a few days now but I didn't see an older thread to add my reply to. I went to send a user some treasure for a gem purchase, but was unable to do so because when I clicked send, I got the "you are posting too quickly" error. I tried waiting, I tried relogging, I tried sending messages without attachments to various people, and nothing I did let me send messages of any kind to anyone.

I'm on the latest version of firefox for Windows 7, if that matters.
I know this has been a problem for a few days now but I didn't see an older thread to add my reply to. I went to send a user some treasure for a gem purchase, but was unable to do so because when I clicked send, I got the "you are posting too quickly" error. I tried waiting, I tried relogging, I tried sending messages without attachments to various people, and nothing I did let me send messages of any kind to anyone.

I'm on the latest version of firefox for Windows 7, if that matters.
zBstkwt.png
I had the same error yesterday. I could post in the forums but when I tried to send messages I got the "You are posting too quickly" message also. It took almost an hour before I could send messages again. I was able to post in the forums that whole time.
I had the same error yesterday. I could post in the forums but when I tried to send messages I got the "You are posting too quickly" message also. It took almost an hour before I could send messages again. I was able to post in the forums that whole time.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png