Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Problems with breeding
The two dragons I am trying to breed are Rhodonite and Alexandrite. When I go to the nesting grounds and click "breed", I can then choose one, but not the other. For example: I click on the father, Rhodonite's name pulls up and I can click his name. When I click on the mother's tab, Alexandrite's name comes up, but it won't let me click on her. I have also tried this is reverse (clicking Alexandrite first) and the same thing happens. She gets selected, Rhodonite's name is there, but I can't click on him. I have already checked to make sure they are not related, so I don't know if this is a bug, or if I am missing something... Please help!
The two dragons I am trying to breed are Rhodonite and Alexandrite. When I go to the nesting grounds and click "breed", I can then choose one, but not the other. For example: I click on the father, Rhodonite's name pulls up and I can click his name. When I click on the mother's tab, Alexandrite's name comes up, but it won't let me click on her. I have also tried this is reverse (clicking Alexandrite first) and the same thing happens. She gets selected, Rhodonite's name is there, but I can't click on him. I have already checked to make sure they are not related, so I don't know if this is a bug, or if I am missing something... Please help!
W5idAr0.png
Hello @Appysun02, your dragons have this ancestor in common: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253/25237_350.png[/img] [/url] Unfortunately, you will not be able to breed them because of this. edit: I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now to keep bugs as uncluttered as possible with non-bugs. Thank you!
Hello @Appysun02, your dragons have this ancestor in common:

25237_350.png

Unfortunately, you will not be able to breed them because of this.

edit: I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now to keep bugs as uncluttered as possible with non-bugs. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.