Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum: xp error?
While grinding the coliseum this afternoon I noted I did not get any XP after two particular fights.

Fighting in level 9-10 - Windswept Delta, I was getting about 150-250 xp with my level 14/14/13 team on normal 2 to 3 mob packs. Both times I fought a 4 pack of bonepriests I received 0 XP. Perhaps they are Just THAT PUNY and my dragons are that fearsome, but thought I'd check :p

This was about 4.30 - 5 p.m. Eastern time, I use Chrome browser.

Edit: for reference, I fought:

2 serpents 158xp; fought two serpis 387xp; 2 stprm seeker 102xp; 2 fan scorpion 220xp; 2 different serpis 314xp

..and now, pause for dinner
While grinding the coliseum this afternoon I noted I did not get any XP after two particular fights.

Fighting in level 9-10 - Windswept Delta, I was getting about 150-250 xp with my level 14/14/13 team on normal 2 to 3 mob packs. Both times I fought a 4 pack of bonepriests I received 0 XP. Perhaps they are Just THAT PUNY and my dragons are that fearsome, but thought I'd check :p

This was about 4.30 - 5 p.m. Eastern time, I use Chrome browser.

Edit: for reference, I fought:

2 serpents 158xp; fought two serpis 387xp; 2 stprm seeker 102xp; 2 fan scorpion 220xp; 2 different serpis 314xp

..and now, pause for dinner
@Arimaya

Bone priests appear originally in the 7-8 area, Scorched Forest. If you don't get experience from fighting them there (and with your team's levels that seems likely), you won't get experience from fighting them in Windswept Delta either. Monsters from previous areas aren't any stronger when you fight them elsewhere.
@Arimaya

Bone priests appear originally in the 7-8 area, Scorched Forest. If you don't get experience from fighting them there (and with your team's levels that seems likely), you won't get experience from fighting them in Windswept Delta either. Monsters from previous areas aren't any stronger when you fight them elsewhere.
@raptress Aha! I did not know that. I thought coli just spat monsters of the same level where you were, thanks!
@raptress Aha! I did not know that. I thought coli just spat monsters of the same level where you were, thanks!