Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crim not paying
I sold three items to Crim: A water acuity fragment for 1000 treasure, a mangled textile for 500 treasure, and something else for 500 treasure. All have decreased from my hoard by 1 (I don't remember what the third item was and the water acuity fragment is gone as I only had one), but I did not receive the treasure for it. My treasure level stayed the same.

This is the first time this has happened to me, but I think I saw a thread for this at one point, but I don't know where it is any more.

Anyway, using Safari at the moment.
I sold three items to Crim: A water acuity fragment for 1000 treasure, a mangled textile for 500 treasure, and something else for 500 treasure. All have decreased from my hoard by 1 (I don't remember what the third item was and the water acuity fragment is gone as I only had one), but I did not receive the treasure for it. My treasure level stayed the same.

This is the first time this has happened to me, but I think I saw a thread for this at one point, but I don't know where it is any more.

Anyway, using Safari at the moment.
@Tugalsan, can you please double check the next time you sell an item to Crim? It is actually impossible for the server to take an item and NOT give you treasure, since they are handled by a single command. Your treasure is updated as soon as you click Trade (when the popup appears and the background grays out), so it is very easy to miss unless you're specifically looking for it.

@Tugalsan, can you please double check the next time you sell an item to Crim? It is actually impossible for the server to take an item and NOT give you treasure, since they are handled by a single command. Your treasure is updated as soon as you click Trade (when the popup appears and the background grays out), so it is very easy to miss unless you're specifically looking for it.

Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@kiohl Okie dokie. I must have been really tired or something and missed it and thought that it didn't (definitely paid very close attention the next time, though, and it worked just fine, so I have no qualms). Thanks!
@kiohl Okie dokie. I must have been really tired or something and missed it and thought that it didn't (definitely paid very close attention the next time, though, and it worked just fine, so I have no qualms). Thanks!