Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Vibrating Coliseum?
When I am in the coliseum, some of the objects vibrate, which is uncomfortable to look at. It's not the whole screen, but the boxes and creatures and the objects in the boxes. The "vibrating" may be better explained as a rapid blinking in portions of the images, but it's not like the images go away, so...
When I am in the coliseum, some of the objects vibrate, which is uncomfortable to look at. It's not the whole screen, but the boxes and creatures and the objects in the boxes. The "vibrating" may be better explained as a rapid blinking in portions of the images, but it's not like the images go away, so...
@Violetdragon Does this happen when an attack is 'super effective' against another creature? For example I am shadow when I hit an ice or wind monster with a shadow attack it gives a small earthquake effect to the screen. If this is what you are talking about then it is an intended feature not a bug.
@Violetdragon Does this happen when an attack is 'super effective' against another creature? For example I am shadow when I hit an ice or wind monster with a shadow attack it gives a small earthquake effect to the screen. If this is what you are talking about then it is an intended feature not a bug.
@Elysia,

No, it is continuous. It doesn't necessarily happen as soon as I start, but once it does, the shaking doesn't stop. For example, I can win and continue to the next battle, but things can still be shaking. It's a small amount of shaking. It might be better compared to a high pitch noise that can only be heard by some or by listening very closely. The shaking is just enough to notice.
@Elysia,

No, it is continuous. It doesn't necessarily happen as soon as I start, but once it does, the shaking doesn't stop. For example, I can win and continue to the next battle, but things can still be shaking. It's a small amount of shaking. It might be better compared to a high pitch noise that can only be heard by some or by listening very closely. The shaking is just enough to notice.
What browser are you using?
What browser are you using?
dQUNkY4.png
Hmm never noticed that at all before on my end D: Sounds terrible though. Hope you get it all figured out.
Hmm never noticed that at all before on my end D: Sounds terrible though. Hope you get it all figured out.
@BlauRascon,

I'm on google chrome.
@BlauRascon,

I'm on google chrome.
@VioletDragon
Aight. I don't have Chrome installed right now so I can't check, but I'd imagine this kind of thing is browser- or OS-related.
@VioletDragon
Aight. I don't have Chrome installed right now so I can't check, but I'd imagine this kind of thing is browser- or OS-related.
dQUNkY4.png
I noticed that this last time, the shaking started after using "contuse." It's also just the battle stuff, the pictures and name of the opponents etc. The white background and the words on it are fine.
I noticed that this last time, the shaking started after using "contuse." It's also just the battle stuff, the pictures and name of the opponents etc. The white background and the words on it are fine.