Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No Rewards for Exalting
Hey guys,

I have a problem. I exalted two dragons, but got no rewards. The two dragons were Level 8, so I am missing ~15k Treasure now. Anyone else got that problem?
Hey guys,

I have a problem. I exalted two dragons, but got no rewards. The two dragons were Level 8, so I am missing ~15k Treasure now. Anyone else got that problem?
I am 9 hours ahead of server time, so if I don't respond I am asleep or away from the computer!
Hello @Chiara, were the dragons in question your progenitors?
Hello @Chiara, were the dragons in question your progenitors?
coffee. need coffee.
@twitchy

Do you mean the dragons I got when I signed up for the game?
@twitchy

Do you mean the dragons I got when I signed up for the game?
I am 9 hours ahead of server time, so if I don't respond I am asleep or away from the computer!
@Chiara, yes. If they were your progenitors, it is working as intended. To prevent abuse and exploitation progenitors do not reward treasure or count towards Dominance when Exalted.
@Chiara, yes. If they were your progenitors, it is working as intended. To prevent abuse and exploitation progenitors do not reward treasure or count towards Dominance when Exalted.
coffee. need coffee.
@twitchy

Okay, I didn't know that. What a pity, but I understand that.
@twitchy

Okay, I didn't know that. What a pity, but I understand that.
Apologies for the confusion. I'm going to lock the thread now as this isn't a bug. Thank you!
Apologies for the confusion. I'm going to lock the thread now as this isn't a bug. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.