Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Eternal Broken Penny Jar
I just did the Swip's Swap for the Broken Penny Jar and not only did it put the penny jar in its own slot (I had 48 left) but it has allowed me to open it 4 times. I thought maybe I was crazy, hence the 3 other times. x.x It's still there in my inventory as a singular item in its own place and I am leaving it there.

Yes it is awarding the 200 and broken jar.

If somebody wants to take care of it ASAP that would be terrific!

Edit: Also having stacking issues randomly throughout inventory, though that is less of a concern when I have penny jars that can be opened enough times to give infinite gold.
I just did the Swip's Swap for the Broken Penny Jar and not only did it put the penny jar in its own slot (I had 48 left) but it has allowed me to open it 4 times. I thought maybe I was crazy, hence the 3 other times. x.x It's still there in my inventory as a singular item in its own place and I am leaving it there.

Yes it is awarding the 200 and broken jar.

If somebody wants to take care of it ASAP that would be terrific!

Edit: Also having stacking issues randomly throughout inventory, though that is less of a concern when I have penny jars that can be opened enough times to give infinite gold.
Decided to try another swap to see if it was just a buggy jar. Nope. Same thing happened again. Penny jar in its own slot and able to be opened multiple times. So far what I should be over because of the bug is 3 jars and 600t.
Decided to try another swap to see if it was just a buggy jar. Nope. Same thing happened again. Penny jar in its own slot and able to be opened multiple times. So far what I should be over because of the bug is 3 jars and 600t.
Same thing happened to me. But also they are not stacking, so I have 20 or so individals.
Same thing happened to me. But also they are not stacking, so I have 20 or so individals.
@Seb Yep. Sounds right. I would have swapped more, but I didn't want glitch jars filling my inven. x.x
@Seb Yep. Sounds right. I would have swapped more, but I didn't want glitch jars filling my inven. x.x
Well mine arent glitched to where its letting me open them multiple times, but they arent stacking. Same thing is happening to my wife. @rey
Well mine arent glitched to where its letting me open them multiple times, but they arent stacking. Same thing is happening to my wife. @rey
Yeah the stacking issue is going on for me. It's quite annoying since I was looking forward to using the new 'open all' feature lol

The stacking bug is going on throughout my inventory though. Where it will create a new stack when the previous one isn't maxed out.
Yeah the stacking issue is going on for me. It's quite annoying since I was looking forward to using the new 'open all' feature lol

The stacking bug is going on throughout my inventory though. Where it will create a new stack when the previous one isn't maxed out.
XbPpy52.png =====
I'm having the stacking issue as well, although I can only open them once. So many jars to open...
I'm having the stacking issue as well, although I can only open them once. So many jars to open...
The stacking issue is known. I have updated the Known Issues sticky to include it: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=20942&p=mb

Thank you for the reports!
The stacking issue is known. I have updated the Known Issues sticky to include it: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=20942&p=mb

Thank you for the reports!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer