Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Still having baby adult issues
Having the dragon adult age, shows up like an adult but when you click or go to the Coliseum they are babies.

Not just dragons I've hatched, adults I've gotten from the AH are also doing this. A lot.
Having the dragon adult age, shows up like an adult but when you click or go to the Coliseum they are babies.

Not just dragons I've hatched, adults I've gotten from the AH are also doing this. A lot.
@WarApocalypse, have you used the forced image refresh yet? It's the arrow next to the dragon in your Lair. If you haven't, try that and let me know. Thank you!
@WarApocalypse, have you used the forced image refresh yet? It's the arrow next to the dragon in your Lair. If you haven't, try that and let me know. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
@twitchy all my lair dragons are fine, but the exalted ones still have baby image even though it's been more than six days... '.'
@twitchy all my lair dragons are fine, but the exalted ones still have baby image even though it's been more than six days... '.'
@Pandatao, I don't have anything to tell you yet on the Exalted ones, my apologies.
@Pandatao, I don't have anything to tell you yet on the Exalted ones, my apologies.
coffee. need coffee.
@twitchy, ahh, thank you though :) I was still wondering about that XD
@twitchy, ahh, thank you though :) I was still wondering about that XD
@twitchy yes, the image refresh button so far has been doing the trick.
@twitchy yes, the image refresh button so far has been doing the trick.