Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | fairgrounds broken? working again!
is the fairgrounds broken again?
runes get stuck after the first level
puzzles wont load..
is the fairgrounds broken again?
runes get stuck after the first level
puzzles wont load..
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
Same thing happening for me right now. The lucky streak counter is also saying that i've maxed out even though it reads 00000/75000 ...
Same thing happening for me right now. The lucky streak counter is also saying that i've maxed out even though it reads 00000/75000 ...
Lucky Streak hasn't reset, yes. For the time being, games will yield no treasure...

Runes and Jigsaw are glitched, too.
Lucky Streak hasn't reset, yes. For the time being, games will yield no treasure...

Runes and Jigsaw are glitched, too.
oh joy hope they ficks it soon need the treasure bad
oh joy hope they ficks it soon need the treasure bad
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
same here nothing will load or when it does it doesn't give the treasure but when i hover over the lucky streak it says I have 68k or so left to earn yet the meter is 00000/75000?
same here nothing will load or when it does it doesn't give the treasure but when i hover over the lucky streak it says I have 68k or so left to earn yet the meter is 00000/75000?
Shock Switch isn't paying treasure. The lucky streak is reset at zero, but when a game ends, the page is blank with no amount noted.
Shock Switch isn't paying treasure. The lucky streak is reset at zero, but when a game ends, the page is blank with no amount noted.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
Hover over the Lucky Streak counter and it will say that you've maxed it out, although it displays 00000/75000.
Hover over the Lucky Streak counter and it will say that you've maxed it out, although it displays 00000/75000.
Mine doesn't say I've maxed out when I hover over it, it says I can still earn about 50,000. But Shock Switch isn't giving me treasure afterwards, either, and I'm having the same problem with the puzzle not loading and the rune switch freezing.
Mine doesn't say I've maxed out when I hover over it, it says I can still earn about 50,000. But Shock Switch isn't giving me treasure afterwards, either, and I'm having the same problem with the puzzle not loading and the rune switch freezing.
However, as it doesn't involve the Lucky Streak, at least Higher or Lower still yields treasure.
However, as it doesn't involve the Lucky Streak, at least Higher or Lower still yields treasure.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
I haven't been getting no treasure on anything accept the high low game even jigsaw not giving treasure out
I haven't been getting no treasure on anything accept the high low game even jigsaw not giving treasure out