Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Forum not posting ALL of my post.
It has happened to me or my room-mate on several occasions, that when we post a forum, or a forum reply, often times large chunks of out messages are missing / deleted.

Every time it has happened to me, it has been when I am posting a post, much like this one, with paragraphs or sections being separated by a space. I'm not saying its the end of the world, but it is REALLY annoying to have half of a post missing because for some reason the post just isn't catching.

I have gotten into the habbit of copying my posts BEFORE I post them, but... It would be wonderful if this would be fixed. I have no idea if this is also effecting PM's.
It has happened to me or my room-mate on several occasions, that when we post a forum, or a forum reply, often times large chunks of out messages are missing / deleted.

Every time it has happened to me, it has been when I am posting a post, much like this one, with paragraphs or sections being separated by a space. I'm not saying its the end of the world, but it is REALLY annoying to have half of a post missing because for some reason the post just isn't catching.

I have gotten into the habbit of copying my posts BEFORE I post them, but... It would be wonderful if this would be fixed. I have no idea if this is also effecting PM's.
I'm having the same problem right now. I am trying to post the artwork that someone ordered from me, and the paragraph that has the image in it is getting deleted. I'm not sure if that is part of it, the fact that it has an image in it, but I thought I'd mention that in case it helps. The text-only paragraphs are fine.
EDIT: Also, if it matters, this is happening in the Art Sales board.
I'm having the same problem right now. I am trying to post the artwork that someone ordered from me, and the paragraph that has the image in it is getting deleted. I'm not sure if that is part of it, the fact that it has an image in it, but I thought I'd mention that in case it helps. The text-only paragraphs are fine.
EDIT: Also, if it matters, this is happening in the Art Sales board.
neosha_sprite_by_mythsanddreams-d6ayn3x.pngtundra_example_by_mythsanddreams-d6creq1.pngmirror_dragon_example_by_mythsanddreams-d6cgbej.png
There's currently an issue if you use the less than sign in your posts. Anything after it gets deleted. Avoid using the less than sign in your posts. If you remove it, your problem should literally disappear.

And yep, this problem also affects PMs.

It's really making me aware of how much I use the less than underscore greater than face. Yes and it annoys me that I have to type that out :P
There's currently an issue if you use the less than sign in your posts. Anything after it gets deleted. Avoid using the less than sign in your posts. If you remove it, your problem should literally disappear.

And yep, this problem also affects PMs.

It's really making me aware of how much I use the less than underscore greater than face. Yes and it annoys me that I have to type that out :P
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I don't think that is the only reason they get deleted. I didn't use that symbol at all in my post, but half of it got deleted anyway.
I don't think that is the only reason they get deleted. I didn't use that symbol at all in my post, but half of it got deleted anyway.
neosha_sprite_by_mythsanddreams-d6ayn3x.pngtundra_example_by_mythsanddreams-d6creq1.pngmirror_dragon_example_by_mythsanddreams-d6cgbej.png