Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar not showing up
So my poor Super Model (my Tundra born and bred within my clan) doesn't have a pet (Familiar) so I remembered I had an extra, so I go to his profile to give him that (the moth) but it WON'T SHOW UP :-< Pls fix this or tell me how if it's something I'm doing wrong

Screen 1 - Trying to give my dragon a pet, but I cannot for some reason, it seems to be indicating I do not have any to give him, but yet...
Screen 2 But yet there is clearly one available in my Hoard :-/ So what's up?

Edit
Turns out it's just the Moth that won't show up - but it still needs to be fixed, why is the Moth not showing up? :-/
So my poor Super Model (my Tundra born and bred within my clan) doesn't have a pet (Familiar) so I remembered I had an extra, so I go to his profile to give him that (the moth) but it WON'T SHOW UP :-< Pls fix this or tell me how if it's something I'm doing wrong

Screen 1 - Trying to give my dragon a pet, but I cannot for some reason, it seems to be indicating I do not have any to give him, but yet...
Screen 2 But yet there is clearly one available in my Hoard :-/ So what's up?

Edit
Turns out it's just the Moth that won't show up - but it still needs to be fixed, why is the Moth not showing up? :-/
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
^
^
@MaryPeterson - Looking through your lair, I notice that your Guardian (Sapphire) is equipped with an Amaranth Moth.

You cannot have doubles of the same kind of familiar in your lair. So if you have more than one Amaranth Moth, you can only use one to pair with a dragon from your clan. It's just how the bonding system works.

You can always sell the spare Moth for some extra treasure though. c:
@MaryPeterson - Looking through your lair, I notice that your Guardian (Sapphire) is equipped with an Amaranth Moth.

You cannot have doubles of the same kind of familiar in your lair. So if you have more than one Amaranth Moth, you can only use one to pair with a dragon from your clan. It's just how the bonding system works.

You can always sell the spare Moth for some extra treasure though. c:
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Thank you very much
@Alphaeon

Thank you very much