Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Mobile Login
I was unable to login using my cellphone this morning (It is a Samsung Galaxy SII using Chrome if that helps) This is a recent bug, as I have been able to do this in the past. Also, this bug does not occur with other websites, so it is probably not my phone that is the problem.

As my username is not a real word my cellphone automatically tries to autocorrect it, but instead of just cancelling the autocorrect it just doubled whatever I had written. Using autocorrect left what I had written, with the suggested word attached without a space to what I had written. Trying to erase anything made it double again. I also noticed the doubling of words, to a lesser extent, yesterday when I tried to private message someone using my cellphone.
I was unable to login using my cellphone this morning (It is a Samsung Galaxy SII using Chrome if that helps) This is a recent bug, as I have been able to do this in the past. Also, this bug does not occur with other websites, so it is probably not my phone that is the problem.

As my username is not a real word my cellphone automatically tries to autocorrect it, but instead of just cancelling the autocorrect it just doubled whatever I had written. Using autocorrect left what I had written, with the suggested word attached without a space to what I had written. Trying to erase anything made it double again. I also noticed the doubling of words, to a lesser extent, yesterday when I tried to private message someone using my cellphone.
tumblr_inline_mp47464ZRH1qz4rgp.png