Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gathering: Stealing "Turns Left Today&qu
So, my computer, with this website, sometimes likes to refuse to load pages. The loading circle will be there forever, but it refuses to actually load. Sometimes I'll let it be for up to 15 minutes, hoping it'll load and it never does.

Well, this happened to me twice while Gathering today, once while Foraging, and once while Scavenging. I decided, since it's not going to load, I'll hit the X to stop it from loading, then the Reload symbol to reload the page, since that's the ONLY way it will actually load the page at that point. And once it actually did reload, for Foraging, I went from 13 Gathers, down to 11. It then happened again during Scavenging. I hit Reload, and I went from 5 Gathers, down to 1.

Am I the only one this happens to? Is this a common bug? I just want to know what's going on. :c
So, my computer, with this website, sometimes likes to refuse to load pages. The loading circle will be there forever, but it refuses to actually load. Sometimes I'll let it be for up to 15 minutes, hoping it'll load and it never does.

Well, this happened to me twice while Gathering today, once while Foraging, and once while Scavenging. I decided, since it's not going to load, I'll hit the X to stop it from loading, then the Reload symbol to reload the page, since that's the ONLY way it will actually load the page at that point. And once it actually did reload, for Foraging, I went from 13 Gathers, down to 11. It then happened again during Scavenging. I hit Reload, and I went from 5 Gathers, down to 1.

Am I the only one this happens to? Is this a common bug? I just want to know what's going on. :c
sig3_zps13ce20b1.png