Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | HELP! Booned nest = 3 MISSING hatchies!+
I borrowed friend Nikkis (username is Nikki) Snapper male dragon – felix.
Bred him with my female snapper strypes – got 3 babies.

1: grayish primary, lighter grey belly & dk green wings with eyespot
1: black primary with tiger stripes, white belly & orange-red wings
1: light yellow-creamy colored with tiger stripes primary & lemon wings with eyespot

Coloration names not exact since i didnt get a chance to check them as they never made it to the nest. theyr emy best guesses with looking at the color wheel an recalling the colors n my head + the Sire & dams colorations.

I used a boon on this also. Now dragons show as bred, but no babies anywhere I have 7 slots free an NO BABIES… none. So were out 3 babies, 2 dragons (cause theyre on cooldown) and i personally am out 1 boon that i spent 70K on in the AH yesterday.

EDIT @ 18:47 FR time: things have been sent finally. AND now we cant send Felix back to her via crossroads. I sent, shes tried... nada. He is still stuck in my nest.

There is proof on both of our front pages too - if you need more as we conversed on profiles instead of notes cause NOTES take 2x as long right now to respond too =\

EDIT: 17:50 FR time: I finally got to the nest, they are STILL stuck in egg form - even after booning an pressing HATCH. *sighs* =HATCH WENT THROUGH after a 2nd time=
ALL COLORATIONS are now off. black one is there but now missing stripes - ARGH!. all wings are missing their genes that had them AND they are not the same colors as before. this reall really really perturbes me to no end. esp since i spent all that time buying boons an genes for them to get NONE when 2 of them had stripes and now only one does.

is there anything that can get done about this. or am i basically Screwed cause of this super weird nest glitch??????
I borrowed friend Nikkis (username is Nikki) Snapper male dragon – felix.
Bred him with my female snapper strypes – got 3 babies.

1: grayish primary, lighter grey belly & dk green wings with eyespot
1: black primary with tiger stripes, white belly & orange-red wings
1: light yellow-creamy colored with tiger stripes primary & lemon wings with eyespot

Coloration names not exact since i didnt get a chance to check them as they never made it to the nest. theyr emy best guesses with looking at the color wheel an recalling the colors n my head + the Sire & dams colorations.

I used a boon on this also. Now dragons show as bred, but no babies anywhere I have 7 slots free an NO BABIES… none. So were out 3 babies, 2 dragons (cause theyre on cooldown) and i personally am out 1 boon that i spent 70K on in the AH yesterday.

EDIT @ 18:47 FR time: things have been sent finally. AND now we cant send Felix back to her via crossroads. I sent, shes tried... nada. He is still stuck in my nest.

There is proof on both of our front pages too - if you need more as we conversed on profiles instead of notes cause NOTES take 2x as long right now to respond too =\

EDIT: 17:50 FR time: I finally got to the nest, they are STILL stuck in egg form - even after booning an pressing HATCH. *sighs* =HATCH WENT THROUGH after a 2nd time=
ALL COLORATIONS are now off. black one is there but now missing stripes - ARGH!. all wings are missing their genes that had them AND they are not the same colors as before. this reall really really perturbes me to no end. esp since i spent all that time buying boons an genes for them to get NONE when 2 of them had stripes and now only one does.

is there anything that can get done about this. or am i basically Screwed cause of this super weird nest glitch??????
I can back this up!

Felix is in the Crossroads at the moment, and when I try to accept him it gives me that message that's like "NOPE coz ur Dragon is doin' one of these things right now."
I can back this up!

Felix is in the Crossroads at the moment, and when I try to accept him it gives me that message that's like "NOPE coz ur Dragon is doin' one of these things right now."
@Anailaigh, sounds like the first hatch button command didn't make it all the way to the server, though that's just my non-coder guess. I'm fairly sure that the second one made it through but due to RNG, you got less valuable babies. You can try sending an email to the admins at admin@flightrising.com and describe the issue to them. Please note though that due to the volume of emails they have to go through, their response may be delayed.
@Anailaigh, sounds like the first hatch button command didn't make it all the way to the server, though that's just my non-coder guess. I'm fairly sure that the second one made it through but due to RNG, you got less valuable babies. You can try sending an email to the admins at admin@flightrising.com and describe the issue to them. Please note though that due to the volume of emails they have to go through, their response may be delayed.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@Kiohl -- thank you, i sent them a msg. now its a waiting game
im upset cause they were supposed to be atleast 1 if not 2
gened as you can see an they were supposed to be sold. im
not breeding to give away/exalt -- trying to breed & sale T__T
@Kiohl -- thank you, i sent them a msg. now its a waiting game
im upset cause they were supposed to be atleast 1 if not 2
gened as you can see an they were supposed to be sold. im
not breeding to give away/exalt -- trying to breed & sale T__T
@Nikki - ive messaged admin, just waiting.
@Nikki - ive messaged admin, just waiting.
@Anailaigh
Thanks!
Hope they can help! I'm kinda bummed out about the color changes in them ):

U r the bomb diggity for making the board and junk.
@Anailaigh
Thanks!
Hope they can help! I'm kinda bummed out about the color changes in them ):

U r the bomb diggity for making the board and junk.