Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Popup Box issues
Posting for a friend, Ironicly the one who posted for me earlier >> @Blizzardclaw [quote]when i click on the box to generate URL on my dragons or in crim's stand to see a new offer noting happens, this isn't due to lag, nothing pops up and crim doesn't change[/quote]
Posting for a friend, Ironicly the one who posted for me earlier >>

@Blizzardclaw
Quote:
when i click on the box to generate URL on my dragons or in crim's stand to see a new offer noting happens, this isn't due to lag, nothing pops up and crim doesn't change
veye80.jpgMini_zpsgcyumcge.png
@novadragon

It started to work again, thank you for posting this
@novadragon

It started to work again, thank you for posting this
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
Posting this for a friend who can't post due to this bug - Schaudwen #27118

I am still experiencing this issue and also cannot submit to this thread. I had asked my friend to submit this entry for me.

Even with a restart of my computer. It started in the morning, and when I got back this afternoon it was still an issue.

Several pop ups are not working. When I try to bond with my familiars, no pop up with my bonding gold loads, nor does the site register that I have bonded for that day. I have a notification in the corner that I cannot make pop up and tell me what it is a notification for. I also had something that I could trade in for crim's collection, but I cannot accept the trade for that item, and thus I do not get any treasure for that, though I CAN still hit next and skip to the next item.

I am using firefox, and have yet to try and see if switching to chrome helps.
Posting this for a friend who can't post due to this bug - Schaudwen #27118

I am still experiencing this issue and also cannot submit to this thread. I had asked my friend to submit this entry for me.

Even with a restart of my computer. It started in the morning, and when I got back this afternoon it was still an issue.

Several pop ups are not working. When I try to bond with my familiars, no pop up with my bonding gold loads, nor does the site register that I have bonded for that day. I have a notification in the corner that I cannot make pop up and tell me what it is a notification for. I also had something that I could trade in for crim's collection, but I cannot accept the trade for that item, and thus I do not get any treasure for that, though I CAN still hit next and skip to the next item.

I am using firefox, and have yet to try and see if switching to chrome helps.
I opened FR in chrome, and from chrome I am able to do all the things I cannot do in firefox. Firfox can still load the coliseum and games, but FF still cannot interact with many things, including familiars, sections of the trading post, submitting to forums, etc.
I opened FR in chrome, and from chrome I am able to do all the things I cannot do in firefox. Firfox can still load the coliseum and games, but FF still cannot interact with many things, including familiars, sections of the trading post, submitting to forums, etc.
The daily reset seems to have fixed the problem on firefox
The daily reset seems to have fixed the problem on firefox