Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scatter Scroll hasn't worked.
I purchased a scatterscroll with gems from the marketplace, and then used it on my new Spiral that I got from the auction house. However nothing has happened! I'm a bit gutted as I paid with purchased gems. Help?
I purchased a scatterscroll with gems from the marketplace, and then used it on my new Spiral that I got from the auction house. However nothing has happened! I'm a bit gutted as I paid with purchased gems. Help?
UJXttDL.png
@kaypeeisms
I'm sorry to hear that your Scatterscroll isn't working! I have some questions for you:

Did the item disappear from your hoard?
Did you use the Regenerate Images icon on the dragon in your Dragon Lair?
Have you cleared the cache on your browser? (And what browser are you using?)
When did you use this item?
Can you please link the dragon in question?

Thank you so much!
@kaypeeisms
I'm sorry to hear that your Scatterscroll isn't working! I have some questions for you:

Did the item disappear from your hoard?
Did you use the Regenerate Images icon on the dragon in your Dragon Lair?
Have you cleared the cache on your browser? (And what browser are you using?)
When did you use this item?
Can you please link the dragon in question?

Thank you so much!
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Hey there!

The item has disappeared from my hoard sadly. I have tried regenerating the image with no success. I also cleared the cache on google chrome and still no luck! I used the item about 10 minutes ago.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=23474&tab=dragon&did=474428
That's the dragon in question. I brought it about 15 minutes ago.

Any ideas?

Thank you to you too!
Hey there!

The item has disappeared from my hoard sadly. I have tried regenerating the image with no success. I also cleared the cache on google chrome and still no luck! I used the item about 10 minutes ago.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=23474&tab=dragon&did=474428
That's the dragon in question. I brought it about 15 minutes ago.

Any ideas?

Thank you to you too!
UJXttDL.png
Thank you for your quick response!

Hmm.. Let's see.. You're absolutely sure that all three colors were exactly the same before using the item?

If so, then I suggest that you send all of this information to admin@flightrising.com, and let them know that the item failed to work. Let the admins know the time you used the item, link to the dragon, etc. ^^ They should be able to assist you!

Please let me know if I can help answer any other questions! :3
Thank you for your quick response!

Hmm.. Let's see.. You're absolutely sure that all three colors were exactly the same before using the item?

If so, then I suggest that you send all of this information to admin@flightrising.com, and let them know that the item failed to work. Let the admins know the time you used the item, link to the dragon, etc. ^^ They should be able to assist you!

Please let me know if I can help answer any other questions! :3
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Thank you so much for your help! I sent them a message through the "contact us" bit, is that okay?

You're a darling, thanks again.
Thank you so much for your help! I sent them a message through the "contact us" bit, is that okay?

You're a darling, thanks again.
UJXttDL.png
@kaypeeisms
Absolutely! The "Contact Us" forum on the bottom of the page sends the message to admin@flightrising.com, so that works perfectly.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and please let me know if I may help you with anything else! ♥
@kaypeeisms
Absolutely! The "Contact Us" forum on the bottom of the page sends the message to admin@flightrising.com, so that works perfectly.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and please let me know if I may help you with anything else! ♥
(How long does it normally take them to reply?)
(How long does it normally take them to reply?)
UJXttDL.png
@kaypeeisms
It's a rather small team (under 5 people) with a large volume of requests, I'd give them a few days to reply. :3
@kaypeeisms
It's a rather small team (under 5 people) with a large volume of requests, I'd give them a few days to reply. :3
Wicked, thank you :)
Wicked, thank you :)
UJXttDL.png