Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scatterscroll gone
I just used my Scatterscroll and the next page was a "connection failed" page. Now my item is gone any the dragon I used it on didn't change.

Is the item completely gone without having any effect on my dragon or does the server need some time to update the dragon's image?
I just used my Scatterscroll and the next page was a "connection failed" page. Now my item is gone any the dragon I used it on didn't change.

Is the item completely gone without having any effect on my dragon or does the server need some time to update the dragon's image?
Anyone had this problem?
Anyone had this problem?
Bump for an answer
Bump for an answer
Are you sure the colors didn't change? It could be a subtle shift or you randomly received the same exact colors (unlikely, but not impossible).

Beyond that, there is the 'refresh image' button (red arrow circling counter-clockwise) on each dragon in the Dragon Lair view.
Are you sure the colors didn't change? It could be a subtle shift or you randomly received the same exact colors (unlikely, but not impossible).

Beyond that, there is the 'refresh image' button (red arrow circling counter-clockwise) on each dragon in the Dragon Lair view.
Thanks for the suggestions and yes I tried everything. I might have gotten the exact same colours or the "connection failed" error ate the item but didn't change the dragon.

I also checked if the colours changed in the bio on the right side (in case the image didn't refresh properly) but they didn't change either.
Thanks for the suggestions and yes I tried everything. I might have gotten the exact same colours or the "connection failed" error ate the item but didn't change the dragon.

I also checked if the colours changed in the bio on the right side (in case the image didn't refresh properly) but they didn't change either.
@Alphares, please email admin@flightrising.com with the details, time, date, dragon you attempted to use it on, etc. Please be advised that there may be some delay in response due to the volume of emails they have to go through.

Thank you!
@Alphares, please email admin@flightrising.com with the details, time, date, dragon you attempted to use it on, etc. Please be advised that there may be some delay in response due to the volume of emails they have to go through.

Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.