Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Checkmate [Answered]
I have not received the checkmate achievement despite having more than enough chess pieces. I know that achievements were down for a while, but I noticed that I just earned the "Think You're Funny" achievement yesterday so goals seem to be back up and running....except for the checkmate one.

Anyone else running into this issue?
I have not received the checkmate achievement despite having more than enough chess pieces. I know that achievements were down for a while, but I noticed that I just earned the "Think You're Funny" achievement yesterday so goals seem to be back up and running....except for the checkmate one.

Anyone else running into this issue?
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
Currently most of the Achievements are still disabled, @Elsewhere! A few are still working, like the breeding/gene achievements and the ones for battling in the Coliseum. I'm assuming it's because those would be difficult to reinstate retroactively, unlike the chess set which can sit safely in your hoard until it's counted when the Achievement System is turned back on.
Currently most of the Achievements are still disabled, @Elsewhere! A few are still working, like the breeding/gene achievements and the ones for battling in the Coliseum. I'm assuming it's because those would be difficult to reinstate retroactively, unlike the chess set which can sit safely in your hoard until it's counted when the Achievement System is turned back on.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Ah ok! Thanks for the help, @JCStitches :3
Ah ok! Thanks for the help, @JCStitches :3
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png