Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Items not being used
I keep using my Health Potions and they don't seem to go away... ever.

I had 3 to start, I used 2. Started a new set of battles and voila, 3 again. Used 2 and gained 1 from a fight. Went back to main menu and back in again to refresh health and bam! 4 potions on me.

I'm now up to 5 and I'm certain I've used about 11.
I keep using my Health Potions and they don't seem to go away... ever.

I had 3 to start, I used 2. Started a new set of battles and voila, 3 again. Used 2 and gained 1 from a fight. Went back to main menu and back in again to refresh health and bam! 4 potions on me.

I'm now up to 5 and I'm certain I've used about 11.
I'm experiencing this, too.

I bought a load of minor health potions (around 40 of them I think), and then started leveling up at the start of this week. At first I didn't notice it because I knew I had a lot. Then after a day or so, I wondered why I wasn't running out of potions. So I started tracking them. I once got down to 17 potions, but when I returned to the main menu, then back into battle, the potions reset back to the original number as well.

I can't not use potions because I only have a limited time each day to use on the Coliseum and I want to level up my dragons to level 6 or higher before exalting them, but on the other hand, it's a glitch that should be reported. Seriously conflicted now.
I'm experiencing this, too.

I bought a load of minor health potions (around 40 of them I think), and then started leveling up at the start of this week. At first I didn't notice it because I knew I had a lot. Then after a day or so, I wondered why I wasn't running out of potions. So I started tracking them. I once got down to 17 potions, but when I returned to the main menu, then back into battle, the potions reset back to the original number as well.

I can't not use potions because I only have a limited time each day to use on the Coliseum and I want to level up my dragons to level 6 or higher before exalting them, but on the other hand, it's a glitch that should be reported. Seriously conflicted now.
PtT2ame_zps18b03890.png
Let me show you what you're missing, I'm your paradise... (Paradise, Jaejoong)