Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House fee error?
So I sold a hatchling for 50,000 in the auction house and the processing fee was only 1 treasure? That seems a little low to me (though I can't remember what it said the fee was supposed to be). Just wanted to check and make sure this was a bug and not something that happened for a reason.
So I sold a hatchling for 50,000 in the auction house and the processing fee was only 1 treasure? That seems a little low to me (though I can't remember what it said the fee was supposed to be). Just wanted to check and make sure this was a bug and not something that happened for a reason.
tXKbExw.png
I just came to post a thread on the same topic. I had a dragon up for 30k on a 3-day auction, which I believe should have had a processing fee of 600t, and my professing fee was 1t instead (I got 29999). Is this a bug?
I just came to post a thread on the same topic. I had a dragon up for 30k on a 3-day auction, which I believe should have had a processing fee of 600t, and my professing fee was 1t instead (I got 29999). Is this a bug?
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png