Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Familiar
I purchased a 2nd sprite when the festival was active and the 2nd sprite is not in my inventory or attached to any dragon as a familiar.
I purchased a 2nd sprite when the festival was active and the 2nd sprite is not in my inventory or attached to any dragon as a familiar.
@Proudhart - Just to make sure you know, you can't attach the same type of familiar to more than one dragon. So if you were looking in your familiar collection when you were about to attach one to your dragon, it wouldn't have shown up since you already have a Lightning Sprite on a different dragon.

You're sure it's not showing up when you go in and look at your hoard?
@Proudhart - Just to make sure you know, you can't attach the same type of familiar to more than one dragon. So if you were looking in your familiar collection when you were about to attach one to your dragon, it wouldn't have shown up since you already have a Lightning Sprite on a different dragon.

You're sure it's not showing up when you go in and look at your hoard?
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png