Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Skin/Accent Display Bug
Hello, the last couple days, my skins and accents have been disappearing from my dragons image and I have to remove them and requip them to get them to show up again.

I was hoping it was a one time deal but it's happened a couple times now.

edit: This bug only applies to when you view the Dragon Lair. When you view individual dragons they seem to still have the accent or skin equipped.
Hello, the last couple days, my skins and accents have been disappearing from my dragons image and I have to remove them and requip them to get them to show up again.

I was hoping it was a one time deal but it's happened a couple times now.

edit: This bug only applies to when you view the Dragon Lair. When you view individual dragons they seem to still have the accent or skin equipped.
I'm having the very same problem and it seems to only apply when I am viewing my own lair. When I visit other lairs, I can see their skins.
I'm having the very same problem and it seems to only apply when I am viewing my own lair. When I visit other lairs, I can see their skins.
Same here. Applying/removing apparel seems to have fixed it for now, but it wasn't showing (in the dragon lair) even though it was on the dragon.
Same here. Applying/removing apparel seems to have fixed it for now, but it wasn't showing (in the dragon lair) even though it was on the dragon.