Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum giving mosters extra turns
I have been in the level 11-12 area in the coliseum and suddenly the monsters have been getting more turns. I have been battling in this area a few days and previously my dragons and the enemy got one turn before the cycle repeated. My stats did not go down so I am assuming this is a bug I am getting. Has this happened to anyone else?
I have been in the level 11-12 area in the coliseum and suddenly the monsters have been getting more turns. I have been battling in this area a few days and previously my dragons and the enemy got one turn before the cycle repeated. My stats did not go down so I am assuming this is a bug I am getting. Has this happened to anyone else?
@dukedirigible - This is an issue with the Quickness stat of your dragons. :) If your dragons are too slow compared to the enemies in the Coliseum, the enemies will get more turns.

To give you an idea, I have some random dragons at level 11. Their Quickness stat is 30 and they have no problems with turn order in the Coliseum. Your dragons, in contrast, have a Quickness stat of 19.
@dukedirigible - This is an issue with the Quickness stat of your dragons. :) If your dragons are too slow compared to the enemies in the Coliseum, the enemies will get more turns.

To give you an idea, I have some random dragons at level 11. Their Quickness stat is 30 and they have no problems with turn order in the Coliseum. Your dragons, in contrast, have a Quickness stat of 19.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Well it was not doing it before, against the same enemies. My quickness has not dropped and the coliseum has not updated. It did not seem to be related to my quickness.
Well it was not doing it before, against the same enemies. My quickness has not dropped and the coliseum has not updated. It did not seem to be related to my quickness.
@dukedirigible - It's possible that the monsters were given a stat bump or something. I can tell ya that a lv11 with 19 Quickness is quite low, and that adding enough Quickness should fix the problem :)
@dukedirigible - It's possible that the monsters were given a stat bump or something. I can tell ya that a lv11 with 19 Quickness is quite low, and that adding enough Quickness should fix the problem :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom