Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runestones not proceeding
For the past two days Rune stones will not proceed past the first 2x2 rune stone level a.k.a. level 1. The timer will continue to count down after it has been completed and the timer will hit 0 then I can let it sit there for hours and it will never go to level 2 or popup with the stats screen for that level. everything is loading super fine and super fast. So there's no way it's my connection. The only other problem i have is organize party on the Colosseum doesn't work, but I believe that issue has already been addressed. Thanks
For the past two days Rune stones will not proceed past the first 2x2 rune stone level a.k.a. level 1. The timer will continue to count down after it has been completed and the timer will hit 0 then I can let it sit there for hours and it will never go to level 2 or popup with the stats screen for that level. everything is loading super fine and super fast. So there's no way it's my connection. The only other problem i have is organize party on the Colosseum doesn't work, but I believe that issue has already been addressed. Thanks
This is happening to me too! Its getting a bit aggrivating. I hope they fix it soon!
This is happening to me too! Its getting a bit aggrivating. I hope they fix it soon!
I am having similar issues despite trying it on different devices. I hope they can fix it soon ^^
I am having similar issues despite trying it on different devices. I hope they can fix it soon ^^
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
It&#039;s been going on for me for nearly a week like that now. My fingers are crossed that they fix it - it was my quickest way of making treasure >_<;;
It&#039;s been going on for me for nearly a week like that now. My fingers are crossed that they fix it - it was my quickest way of making treasure >_<;;
b9aWflB.png
Please keep all Runestones posts to this thread, we&#039;re getting a lot of duplicate threads in this forum. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=19139&p=mb
Please keep all Runestones posts to this thread, we&#039;re getting a lot of duplicate threads in this forum. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=19139&p=mb
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer