Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Hatchlings in Coliseum
1 2 3 4
I have a similar problem, one of my grown tundra dragons (with violet primary colour) shows as a grey-brown guardian hatchling in the coliseum and a grown (also violet) guardian as a green mirror hatchling. Clearing my cache didn´t help and as both the breed and colour are wrong this does not really seem to be just an issue with the images updating correctly after they grew up (neither dragon was breed-changed so that can´t be part of the problem)
I have a similar problem, one of my grown tundra dragons (with violet primary colour) shows as a grey-brown guardian hatchling in the coliseum and a grown (also violet) guardian as a green mirror hatchling. Clearing my cache didn´t help and as both the breed and colour are wrong this does not really seem to be just an issue with the images updating correctly after they grew up (neither dragon was breed-changed so that can´t be part of the problem)
mesnapper.gif
I'm having the same problem. My wildclaw girl that grew up two days ago has been stuck battling in the coliseum. At first it was cute, but now the size proportion to the background is aggravating me. She still levels up and she still gains exp, but seriously?? Baby fighters?? Not cool.
I'm having the same problem. My wildclaw girl that grew up two days ago has been stuck battling in the coliseum. At first it was cute, but now the size proportion to the background is aggravating me. She still levels up and she still gains exp, but seriously?? Baby fighters?? Not cool.
[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/10yjlhf.png[/IMG[/img]
I have this problem only with my black/blue imperial female though I find it to be the most adorable thign ever. My only problem is with the image, she does gain her experience for battling and I already cleaned up my cache

3BTobRB.png
I have this problem only with my black/blue imperial female though I find it to be the most adorable thign ever. My only problem is with the image, she does gain her experience for battling and I already cleaned up my cache

3BTobRB.png
Not only am I having a baby dragon fighting, but it is showing up as the dragon ID pre-rollback.

I logged out, cleared the cache, closed and restarted the web browser (I am using the latest version of Chrome) and still have a baby dragon fighting the good fight.

Also I just noticed one of my dragons I had gened up and then had the genes refunded from the roll back (and then decided to not toss genes onto again) is displayed in the coliseum as having the genes still.
Not only am I having a baby dragon fighting, but it is showing up as the dragon ID pre-rollback.

I logged out, cleared the cache, closed and restarted the web browser (I am using the latest version of Chrome) and still have a baby dragon fighting the good fight.

Also I just noticed one of my dragons I had gened up and then had the genes refunded from the roll back (and then decided to not toss genes onto again) is displayed in the coliseum as having the genes still.
Clearing cache didn't help me either. And like others have said, today the problem is different. The dragons are not only still hatchlings, but are now showing as the wrong breed and wrong colors. For example, my mulberry/rust fae shows as a shadow/navy guardian.
Clearing cache didn't help me either. And like others have said, today the problem is different. The dragons are not only still hatchlings, but are now showing as the wrong breed and wrong colors. For example, my mulberry/rust fae shows as a shadow/navy guardian.
I'm having this same issue. One of my dragons, a white female mirror, is also stuck as a baby in the coliseum. ALSO, I have several dragons with wardrobe/skins added that either the skins/wardrobe are showing incorrectly or not at all.

Clearing the cash did nothing for this problem btw, I've done it three times now with no results.
I'm having this same issue. One of my dragons, a white female mirror, is also stuck as a baby in the coliseum. ALSO, I have several dragons with wardrobe/skins added that either the skins/wardrobe are showing incorrectly or not at all.

Clearing the cash did nothing for this problem btw, I've done it three times now with no results.
I had the issue with a baby pearl catcher a few days ago and figured it was just slow image roll over. Today, I went in with a 6-day-old snapper and she presented as a fae. The coli is definitely showing pre-rollback images -- the pearlcatcher was a hatchling at the time of roll over too.

But, only the live sprite is wrong. KO'd, they look like adults of the correct breed!
I had the issue with a baby pearl catcher a few days ago and figured it was just slow image roll over. Today, I went in with a 6-day-old snapper and she presented as a fae. The coli is definitely showing pre-rollback images -- the pearlcatcher was a hatchling at the time of roll over too.

But, only the live sprite is wrong. KO'd, they look like adults of the correct breed!
r63jyAi.png
I don't think it is pre-rollback images actually. I have a Mirror showing up as a baby Guardian, even though her parents are a Fae and a Mirror. I also have a Guardian showing up as a baby Fae and his parents are a Guardian and a Mirror. I also noticed that when you hover over the dragon in the coliseum an outline of the correct breed shows up, if that's of relevance at all... Like everyone else is saying though it isn't messing with their leveling or stats, so it isn't that big of a deal really. :)
I don't think it is pre-rollback images actually. I have a Mirror showing up as a baby Guardian, even though her parents are a Fae and a Mirror. I also have a Guardian showing up as a baby Fae and his parents are a Guardian and a Mirror. I also noticed that when you hover over the dragon in the coliseum an outline of the correct breed shows up, if that's of relevance at all... Like everyone else is saying though it isn't messing with their leveling or stats, so it isn't that big of a deal really. :)
9g0BXbt.gif
I'm having the same problem. [img]http://i.imgur.com/OyEO3qA.png[/img] Jigsaw grew up a couple days ago and he's been a baby in the Coliseum ever since. Even after I scrolled him into a Ridgeback. But like everyone else, it's just a cosmetic issue.
I'm having the same problem.

OyEO3qA.png

Jigsaw grew up a couple days ago and he's been a baby in the Coliseum ever since. Even after I scrolled him into a Ridgeback.

But like everyone else, it's just a cosmetic issue.
Semi-similar error for me, but like others its only cosmetic, so it's not the end of the world.

However, mine isn't with babies or wrong gender display, it's simply an adult dragon who has new equipment on and it isn't showing up as such.

I've cleared cache and cookies, also tried to remove all my items, log back into the coliseum.. re-equip the dragon, go back into the coliseum, and its still displaying the old equipment.

Since it's only a visual thing it's obviously not the end if the world, and I figure as this is a "graphic" glitch that I could file this under this thread.

I'm using Chrome if that's helpful information.

Cheers.
Semi-similar error for me, but like others its only cosmetic, so it's not the end of the world.

However, mine isn't with babies or wrong gender display, it's simply an adult dragon who has new equipment on and it isn't showing up as such.

I've cleared cache and cookies, also tried to remove all my items, log back into the coliseum.. re-equip the dragon, go back into the coliseum, and its still displaying the old equipment.

Since it's only a visual thing it's obviously not the end if the world, and I figure as this is a "graphic" glitch that I could file this under this thread.

I'm using Chrome if that's helpful information.

Cheers.
1 2 3 4