Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Problems
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
I have earned "Circuit Breaker" 15 times and is not showing up in my achievements page. Also look at everyones points lol.
I have earned "Circuit Breaker" 15 times and is not showing up in my achievements page. Also look at everyones points lol.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
[quote name="Glexelia" date="2013-07-23 08:10:31" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=664864#665451"]I have dozens of the Level 10 Digging Achievement[/quote] Yup.. I have tons of Mighty Lair on repeat, haha. And any achievements I should have gotten today I haven't gotten. :c (venerable lair, 50 exalts, etc.)
I have dozens of the Level 10 Digging Achievement

Yup.. I have tons of Mighty Lair on repeat, haha. And any achievements I should have gotten today I haven't gotten. :c (venerable lair, 50 exalts, etc.)
tumblr_mrlzooJ3ka1rfr4i6o1_500.gif
I did not get the Embracing Diversity achievement. I was supposed to get it yesterday and just noticed this evening that it wasnt listed as earned.
I did not get the Embracing Diversity achievement. I was supposed to get it yesterday and just noticed this evening that it wasnt listed as earned.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
(3hrs ahead of FRT)
I just found a Nature egg from scavenging, which is my first. There was no achievement pop up and then I checked the achievements page and it hadn't given me credit. Thanks :)
I just found a Nature egg from scavenging, which is my first. There was no achievement pop up and then I checked the achievements page and it hadn't given me credit. Thanks :)
I have 344% Clan Achievment x3 (mass achievment lair expansion) no time to look atm for missing achievements
I have 344% Clan Achievment x3 (mass achievment lair expansion) no time to look atm for missing achievements
b9aWflB.png
I found a Lightning Egg yesterday and the achievement has yet to pop up.
I found a Lightning Egg yesterday and the achievement has yet to pop up.
I got the 25 and 50 familiar achievements yet I only have 19 familiars.

I got several pages of lvl 10 scavenging, and it is now gone from my achievement list.

I got the Boolean achievement yet I do not have that familiar o3o
I got the 25 and 50 familiar achievements yet I only have 19 familiars.

I got several pages of lvl 10 scavenging, and it is now gone from my achievement list.

I got the Boolean achievement yet I do not have that familiar o3o
0ia2.png
I reached level ten in hunting yesterday, but have not received the achievement.
I reached level ten in hunting yesterday, but have not received the achievement.
I'm missing the Checkmate! achievement.
I'm missing the Checkmate! achievement.
Missing the arcane egg achievement when I found/obtained one in the coliseum. I'm assuming they work for that and not just gathering items.
Missing the arcane egg achievement when I found/obtained one in the coliseum. I'm assuming they work for that and not just gathering items.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56