Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [NAB] Marketplace and Sell Value
Just pointing out that I'm noticing marketplace items are missing a 0 in their sell value, which I believe is supposed to reflect the default restock price. Battle items selling in the marketplace for 5,000 have 500, battle items selling for 1,000 have 100, and so forth.

One lucky auction-goer got one for 500 from me - no hard feelings!
Just pointing out that I'm noticing marketplace items are missing a 0 in their sell value, which I believe is supposed to reflect the default restock price. Battle items selling in the marketplace for 5,000 have 500, battle items selling for 1,000 have 100, and so forth.

One lucky auction-goer got one for 500 from me - no hard feelings!
This is correct. The sell value you see on the bottom of each item is what you would get if you sold the item from your hoard, and it's 10% of what you buy it for off the marketplace.
This is correct. The sell value you see on the bottom of each item is what you would get if you sold the item from your hoard, and it's 10% of what you buy it for off the marketplace.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Yeah, I'm just noticing that in my hoard I can sell items back to the site. I thought that number was supposed to reflect the base value of the item and that auctions were currently the only available means of selling items.

False alarm.
Yeah, I'm just noticing that in my hoard I can sell items back to the site. I thought that number was supposed to reflect the base value of the item and that auctions were currently the only available means of selling items.

False alarm.